Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Tunoshna airport (Russian Federation) / ICAO UUDL/ IATA IAR
Tunoshna airport (Russian Federation) is located close to Tunoshna at 2 mile↑, Burmakino at 10 mile↑, Ozerki at 11 mile↑, Nekrasovskoye at 11 mile↑, Yaroslavl at 12 mile↑, Krasnyye Tkachi at 16 mile↑, Krasnyy Profintern at 16 mile↑, Lyubimovo at 17 mile↑, Nerekhta at 17 mile↑, Dubki at 18 mile↑,
Elevation : 87 m = 285 ft
- runway 05/23 : 3008 m = 9869 ft
aerial view of Tunoshna
METAR for Tunoshna airport - UUDL
UUDL 021000Z 30006MPS 9999 DRSN BKN020 M09/M13 Q1007 R23/890641 NOSIG RMK QFE747
Decoded METAR for Tunoshna Airport (Russian Federation)
METAR issued by UUDL on Sunday 2nd of January 2022 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 558 hours and -33084 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is -9 °C = 16 °F and dew point is -13 °C = 9 °F . This correspond to 73% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : broken at 2000 ft = 610 m.
R23/890641 no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours remarks : QFE747
TAF for Tunoshna airport - UUDL
UUDL 020800Z 0209/0309 30005G10MPS 8000 -SN OVC016 TXM07/0209Z TNM13/0309Z TEMPO 0209/0224 OVC010 BECMG 0220/0222 24003MPS
Decoded TAF for Tunoshna Airport (Russian Federation)
TAF issued by UUDL on Sunday 2nd of January 2022 at 08:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 23 days and 8 hours and 36 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 20:00 heure UTC
0209/0309 30005G10MPS 8000 -SN OVC016 TXM07/0209Z TNM13/0309Z
Wind 10 kt = 18 km/h with gusts at 19 kt = 36 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
overcast at 1600 ft = 490 m
temporarily from Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Monday 3rd of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0209/0224 OVC010
overcast at 1000 ft = 300 m
becoming from Sunday 2nd of January 2022 à 22:00 heure TU to Monday 3rd of January 2022 à 09:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0220/0222 24003MPS
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 240°
nearest airports to Tunoshna
- for Kostroma Sokerkino airport (UUBA) at 36 mile↑
- for Ivanovo South airport (UUBI) at 52 mile↑
- for Staroselye airport (UUBK) at 59 mile↑
- for Semyazino airport (UUBL) at 99 mile↑
- for Kimry airport (UUEI) at 118 mile↑
- for Fedotovo Naval Air Base airport (XLWF) at 119 mile↑
- for Vologda airport (ULWW) at 119 mile↑
- for Turufanovo Aerodrom Rosto airport (XLWT) at 121 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)