Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ahmedabad airport (India) / ICAO VAAH/ IATA AMD
Ahmedabad airport (India) is located close to Ahmedabad, Naroda at 2 mile↑, Sābarmatī at 2 mile↑, Ahmadabad at 3 mile↑, Adalaj at 7 mile↑, Gandhinagar at 10 mile↑, Sarkhej at 11 mile↑, Dahegam at 13 mile↑, Sanand at 17 mile↑, Chhala at 18 mile↑, Mahemdavad at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 58 m = 190 ft
- runway 05/23 : 3489 m = 11447 ft
aerial view of Ahmedabad
METAR for Ahmedabad airport - VAAH
VAAH 230400Z 35005KT 2500 HZ NSC 15/07 Q1012 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Ahmedabad Airport (India)
METAR issued by VAAH on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 04:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 34 hours and -1401 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 59% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 350°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Ahmedabad airport - VAAH
VAAH 230200Z 2303/2312 32005KT 1500 BR HZ NSC BECMG 2304/2306 4000 FU 2307/2309 29006KT 6000 FEW020 2310/2312 5000
Decoded TAF for Ahmedabad Airport (India)
TAF issued by VAAH on Sunday 23rd of January 2022 at 02:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 12 hours and 39 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
2303/2312 32005KT 1500 BR HZ NSC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 320°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
becoming from Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Sunday 23rd of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2304/2306 4000 FU 2307/2309 29006KT 6000 FEW020 2310/2312 5000
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Ahmedabad
- for Vadodara airport (VABO) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deesa airport (VADS) at 87 mile↑
- for Bhavnagar airport (VABV) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rajkot airport (VARK) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Udaipur airport (VAUD) at 133 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Surat airport (VASU) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kandla airport (VAKE) at 161 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jamnagar airport (VAJM) at 172 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)