Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bhavnagar airport (India) / ICAO VABV/ IATA BHU
Bhavnagar airport (India) is located close to Bhavnagar, Bhavnagar at 2 mile↑, Vartej at 8 mile↑, Ghogha at 8 mile↑, Sihor at 14 mile↑, Valabhipur at 22 mile↑, Umrala at 24 mile↑, Dhola at 27 mile↑, Palitana at 28 mile↑, Talaja at 29 mile↑, Hansot at 41 mile↑,
Elevation : 13 m = 43 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1920 m = 6299 ft
aerial view of Bhavnagar
METAR for Bhavnagar airport - VABV
VABV 210600Z 02006KT 3000 FU NSC 29/21 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Bhavnagar Airport (India)
METAR issued by VABV on Sunday 21st of November 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 386 hours and -23008 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 20°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Bhavnagar airport - VABV
VABV 210500Z 2106/2115 03008KT 3000 HZ FU FEW080 BECMG 2107/2109 4000 SCT080 2112/2114
Decoded TAF for Bhavnagar Airport (India)
TAF issued by VABV on Sunday 21st of November 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 3 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 21st of November 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Sunday 21st of November 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
2106/2115 03008KT 3000 HZ FU FEW080
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
few clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Sunday 21st of November 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Sunday 21st of November 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2107/2109 4000 SCT080 2112/2114
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m
nearest airports to Bhavnagar
- for Surat airport (VASU) at 57 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vadodara airport (VABO) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ahmedabad airport (VAAH) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rajkot airport (VARK) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Daman airport (VADN) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Keshod airport (VAKS) at 127 mile↑
- for Jamnagar airport (VAJM) at 148 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nashik airport (VAOZ) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)