Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Nashik airport (India) / ICAO VAOZ/ IATA ISK
Nashik airport (India) is located close to Nasik, Ozar at 2 mile↑, Nasik at 12 mile↑, Nashik Division at 12 mile↑, Deolali at 13 mile↑, Sinnar at 19 mile↑, Lasalgaon at 21 mile↑, Chandvad at 26 mile↑, Trimbak at 27 mile↑, Ghoti Budrukh at 33 mile↑, Manmad at 36 mile↑,
Elevation : 579 m = 1900 ft
- runway 09/27 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Nashik
METAR for Nashik airport - VAOZ
VAOZ 240230Z 25002KT 2500 BR NSC 05/03 Q1010 BECMG 3000
Decoded METAR for Nashik Airport (India)
METAR issued by VAOZ on Monday 24th of January 2022 at 02:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 68 hours and -2840 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 87% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 250°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Nashik airport - VAOZ
VAOZ 240200Z 2403/2415 VRB02KT 3000 BR NSC BECMG 2404/2406 07010KT 5000 HZ SCT040 2412/2414
Decoded TAF for Nashik Airport (India)
TAF issued by VAOZ on Monday 24th of January 2022 at 02:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 21 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 24th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Monday 24th of January 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
2403/2415 VRB02KT 3000 BR NSC
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
becoming from Monday 24th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday 24th of January 2022 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2404/2406 07010KT 5000 HZ SCT040 2412/2414
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 70°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Nashik
- for Shirdi airport (VASD) at 42 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Daman airport (VADN) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aurangabad airport (VAAU) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bombay airport (VABB) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bombay Juhu airport (VAJJ) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Surat airport (VASU) at 102 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pune airport (VAPO) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bhavnagar airport (VABV) at 159 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)