Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bhatinda airport (India) / ICAO VIBT/ IATA BUP
Bhatinda airport (India) is located close to Kot Bhai at 3 mile↑, Giddarbaha at 7 mile↑, Bhatinda at 13 mile↑, Jaito at 16 mile↑, Malaut at 17 mile↑, Muktsar at 20 mile↑, Kotkapura at 22 mile↑, Dabwali at 22 mile↑, Kot Kapūra at 23 mile↑, Faridkot at 27 mile↑,
Elevation : 202 m = 663 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2804 m = 9199 ft
aerial view of Bhatinda
METAR for Bhatinda airport - VIBT
VIBT 150130Z VRB02KT 0500 FG SKY OBS 08/08 Q1019 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Bhatinda Airport (India)
METAR issued by VIBT on Saturday 15th of January 2022 at 01:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 95 hours and -4285 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile, there's fog.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is °.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Bhatinda airport - VIBT
VIBT 141530Z 1500/1512 VRB02KT 0000 FG VV/// BECMG 1504/1505 0800 1506/1507 1500 BR SCT015 SCT020 1508/1509 2000 SCT250
Decoded TAF for Bhatinda Airport (India)
TAF issued by VIBT on Friday 14th of January 2022 at 15:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 9 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 15th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Saturday 15th of January 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
1500/1512 VRB02KT 0000 FG VV///
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
VV0 ft = 0 m
becoming from Saturday 15th of January 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Saturday 15th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1504/1505 0800 1506/1507 1500 BR SCT015 SCT020 1508/1509 2000 SCT250
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m scattered clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m
nearest airports to Bhatinda
- for Sirsa Air Force Station airport (VISA) at 51 mile↑
- for Halwara Air Force Station airport (VIHX) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ludhiana airport (VILD) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lahore Walton airport (OPLH) at 88 mile↑
- for Lahore airport (OPLA) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Okara airport (OPOK) at 89 mile↑
- for Bahawalnagar airport (OPBR) at 93 mile↑
- for Patiala airport (VIPL) at 96 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)