Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kangra airport (India) / ICAO VIGG/ IATA DHM
Kangra airport (India) is located close to Yol at 4 mile↑, Kangra at 5 mile↑, Dharmsala at 6 mile↑, Daulatpur at 7 mile↑, Nagrota at 13 mile↑, Palampur at 16 mile↑, Dera Gopipur at 19 mile↑, Jawala Mukhi at 20 mile↑, Chuari Khas at 23 mile↑, Chowari at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 770 m = 2526 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1408 m = 4619 ft
aerial view of Kangra
METAR for Kangra airport - VIGG
VIGG 111000Z 00000KT 5000 -RA FEW010 SCT030 FEW035CB OVC080 21/21 Q1009
Decoded METAR for Kangra Airport (India)
METAR issued by VIGG on Saturday 11th of September 2021 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 394 hours and -23016 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m. scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m. overcast at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
TAF for Kangra airport - VIGG
VIGG 110500Z 1106/1115 29005KT 5000 -RA BR FEW010 SCT030 BKN080 BECMG 1109/1112 18010G25KT 2000 -TSRAFEW00CB OVC080
Decoded TAF for Kangra Airport (India)
TAF issued by VIGG on Saturday 11th of September 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 15 hours and 24 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 11th of September 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 11th of September 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
1106/1115 29005KT 5000 -RA BR FEW010 SCT030 BKN080
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 290°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Saturday 11th of September 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 11th of September 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1109/1112 18010G25KT 2000 -TSRAFEW00CB OVC080
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 180°
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
overcast at 8000 ft = 2440 m
nearest airports to Kangra
- for Pathankot airport (VIPK) at 37 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kulu Bhuntar airport (VIBR) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Adampur airport (VIAX) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bilaspur airport (VABI) at 71 mile↑
- for Udhampur Air Force Station airport (VIUX) at 82 mile↑
- for Shimla airport (VISM) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jammu airport (VIJU) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Amritsar airport (VIAR) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)