Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Jaipur airport (India) / ICAO VIJP/ IATA JAI
Jaipur airport (India) is located close to Jaipur, Jagatpura at 1 mile↑, Rambagh at 5 mile↑, Jaipur at 6 mile↑, Kānota at 9 mile↑, Āmer at 11 mile↑, Basi at 14 mile↑, Dahmi at 14 mile↑, Jaipur at 17 mile↑, Chaksu at 18 mile↑, Dhānd at 18 mile↑,
Elevation : 385 m = 1263 ft
- runway 09/27 : 2797 m = 9177 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1592 m = 5223 ft
aerial view of Jaipur
METAR for Jaipur airport - VIJP
VIJP 130300Z 00000KT 0050 RMID/125 FG VV/// 07/06 Q1019 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Jaipur Airport (India)
METAR issued by VIJP on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 141 hours and -7147 minutes ago.
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile, there's fog.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : VV0 ft = 0 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Jaipur airport - VIJP
VIJP 130200Z 1303/1312 VRB02KT 0500 FG FEW020 BECMG 1304/1305 1500 BR HZ SCT030 1306/1308 12005KT 3000
Decoded TAF for Jaipur Airport (India)
TAF issued by VIJP on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 02:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 22 hours and 53 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 03:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
1303/1312 VRB02KT 0500 FG FEW020
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile, there\'s fog.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 05:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1304/1305 1500 BR HZ SCT030 1306/1308 12005KT 3000
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m
nearest airports to Jaipur
- for Kishangarh airport (VIKG) at 63 mile↑
- for Kota airport (VIKO) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Agra airport (VIAG) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bhiwani airport (VIBW) at 141 mile↑
- for Delhi Indira Gandhi airport (VIDP) at 144 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Delhi - Safdarjung airport (VIDD) at 149 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gwalior airport (VIGR) at 154 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dhanipur Airstrip airport (VIAH) at 160 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)