Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Kempegowda International airport (India) / ICAO VOBL/ IATA BLR
Kempegowda International airport (India) is located close to Bangalore, BIAL 2 Wheeler Parking at 0 mile↑, Devanhalli at 2 mile↑, Vijayapura at 9 mile↑, Yelahanka at 9 mile↑, Hoskote at 11 mile↑, Dod Ballapur at 13 mile↑, Chik Ballapur at 16 mile↑, Bangalore at 17 mile↑, Sidlaghatta at 17 mile↑, Kanija Bhavan at 17 mile↑,
Elevation : 914 m = 2999 ft
- runway 09/27 : 4000 m = 13123 ft
aerial view of Kempegowda International
METAR for Kempegowda International airport - VOBL
VOBL 270230Z 04008KT 350V070 2000 BR BKN008 SCT012 BKN080 20/19 Q1017 BECMG 3000
Decoded METAR for Kempegowda International Airport (India)
METAR issued by VOBL on Saturday 27th of November 2021 at 02:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 262 hours and -14393 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 40°.
Clouds : broken at 800 ft = 240 m. scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
TAF for Kempegowda International airport - VOBL
VOBL 270200Z 2703/2712 05005KT 4000 BR SCT012 SCT080 BECMG 2704/2706 6000
Decoded TAF for Kempegowda International Airport (India)
TAF issued by VOBL on Saturday 27th of November 2021 at 02:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 10 days and 22 hours and 37 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 04:00 heure UTC
2703/2712 05005KT 4000 BR SCT012 SCT080
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m
becoming from Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2704/2706 6000
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in BIAL 2 Wheeler Parking
- for Yelahanka Air Force Station airport at 8 mile↑
- for Bangalore airport at 17 mile↑
nearest airports to Kempegowda International
- for Yelahanka Air Force Station airport (VOYK) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bangalore airport (VOBG) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sri satya Sai airport (VOPN) at 66 mile↑
- for Vellore airport (VOVR) at 94 mile↑
- for Mysore airport (VOMY) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Salem airport (VOSM) at 101 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cuddapah airport (VOCP) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tirupati airport (VOTP) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)