Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Phitsanulok airport (Thailand) / ICAO VTPP/ IATA PHS
Phitsanulok airport (Thailand) is located close to Phitsanulok at 3 mile↑, Wang Thong at 10 mile↑, Bang Rakam at 11 mile↑, Wat Bot at 14 mile↑, Bang Krathum at 14 mile↑, Changwat Phitsanulok at 17 mile↑, Phrom Phiram at 18 mile↑, Sam Ngam at 20 mile↑, Wachira Barami at 20 mile↑, Sak Lek at 23 mile↑,
Elevation : 47 m = 154 ft
- runway 14/32 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Phitsanulok
METAR for Phitsanulok airport - VTPP
VTPP 090600Z 29007KT 240V320 8000 FEW035 29/17 Q1016 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Phitsanulok Airport (Thailand)
METAR issued by VTPP on Thursday 9th of December 2021 at 06:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 46 days and 1111 hours and -66206 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 48% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Phitsanulok airport - VTPP
VTPP 090500Z 0906/1006 33005KT 9000 FEW035
Decoded TAF for Phitsanulok Airport (Thailand)
TAF issued by VTPP on Thursday 9th of December 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 46 days and 8 hours and 34 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 9th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Friday 10th of December 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
0906/1006 33005KT 9000 FEW035
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
few clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m
nearest airports to Phitsanulok
- for Sukhothai airport (VTPO) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Uttaradit airport (VTPU) at 59 mile↑
- for Phetchabun airport (VTPB) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phetchabun Lom Sak airport (VTPL) at 64 mile↑
- for Tak airport (VTPT) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Nakhon Sawan airport (VTPN) at 77 mile↑
- for Tak Sam Ngao airport (VTPY) at 86 mile↑
- for Phrae airport (VTCP) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)