Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat airport (Viet Nam) / ICAO VVTS/ IATA SGN
Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat airport (Viet Nam) is located close to Ho Chi Minh City, Thong Tay Hoi at 1 mile↑, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh (Hô Chi Minh saigon Hô-Chi-Minh-Ville Ho Chi Minh City) at 1 mile↑, Thu Dau Mot at 10 mile↑, Cần Đước (Can Duoc) at 14 mile↑, Bien Hoa at 14 mile↑, Cu Chi at 16 mile↑, Uyen Hung at 21 mile↑, Tỉnh Bình Dương at 24 mile↑, Tan An at 25 mile↑, Tỉnh Long An at 35 mile↑,
Elevation : 10 m = 33 ft
- runway 07R/25L : 3800 m = 12467 ft
- runway 07L/25R : 3048 m = 10000 ft
aerial view of Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat
METAR for Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat airport - VVTS
VVTS 182330Z 01003KT 8000 SCT017 24/21 Q1011 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat Airport (Viet Nam)
METAR issued by VVTS on Wednesday 19th of January 2022 at 23:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 10°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat airport - VVTS
VVTS 182300Z 1900/2006 VRB03KT 9999 SCT017 BECMG 1908/1909 18010KT
Decoded TAF for Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat Airport (Viet Nam)
TAF issued by VVTS on Wednesday 19th of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC, issued 2 hours and 13 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 19th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday 19th of January 2022 à 08:00 heure UTC
1900/2006 VRB03KT 9999 SCT017
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 1700 ft = 520 m
becoming from Wednesday 19th of January 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Thursday 20th of January 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1908/1909 18010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 180°
nearest airports to Ho Chi Minh Tansonnhat
- for Vungtau airport (VVVT) at 43 mile↑
- for Cantho airport (VVCT) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Phan Thiet airport (VVPT) at 96 mile↑
- for Kompong Cham airport (VDKC) at 118 mile↑
- for Rachgia airport (VVRG) at 119 mile↑
- for Mondulkiri airport (VDMK) at 119 mile↑
- for Kratie airport (VDKT) at 122 mile↑
- for Phnom Penh airport (VDPP) at 132 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)