Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Yangon airport (Myanmar) / ICAO VYYY/ IATA RGN
Yangon airport (Myanmar) is located close to Yangon, Mithwegon at 1 mile↑, Yangon Division at 7 mile↑, Rangoon at 7 mile↑, Botataung at 10 mile↑, Syriam at 12 mile↑, Kanbe at 16 mile↑, Twante at 19 mile↑, Inkyangon at 23 mile↑, Thanatpin at 24 mile↑, Thongwa at 28 mile↑,
Elevation : 33 m = 108 ft
- runway 03/21 : 3414 m = 11201 ft
aerial view of Yangon
METAR for Yangon airport - VYYY
VYYY 100500Z 01004KT 8000 NSC 31/19 Q1013 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Yangon Airport (Myanmar)
METAR issued by VYYY on Monday 10th of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 401 hours and -22988 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 19 °C = 66 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 10°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Yangon airport - VYYY
VYYY 092300Z 1000/1024 05005KT 7000 NSC BECMG 0103 05005KT 4000 BR FEW020 TEMPO 0612 05007KT 6000 HZ FEW020
Decoded TAF for Yangon Airport (Myanmar)
TAF issued by VYYY on Monday 10th of January 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 23 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 10th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
1000/1024 05005KT 7000 NSC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
becoming from Thursday 1st of January 1970 à 00:00 heure TU to Tuesday 11th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0103 05005KT 4000 BR FEW020
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mile.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
temporarily from Thursday 1st of January 1970 à 00:00 heure TU to Thursday 1st of January 1970 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0612 05007KT 6000 HZ FEW020
Visibility is 1 km = 0 mile.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Yangon
- for Hmawby airport (VYHB) at 15 mile↑
- for Pathein airport (VYPN) at 90 mile↑
- for Hpa An airport (VYPA) at 102 mile↑
- for Mawlamyine airport (VYMM) at 106 mile↑
- for Gwa airport (VYGW) at 113 mile↑
- for Hpapun airport (VYPP) at 118 mile↑
- for Pyay airport (VYPY) at 144 mile↑
- for Mae Hong Son Mae Sariang airport (VTCS) at 148 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)