Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Lombok International airport (Indonesia) / ICAO WADL/ IATA LOP
Lombok International airport (Indonesia) is located close to Mataram, Tanakawu Dua at 1 mile↑, Bagiktinggang at 2 mile↑, Ketara at 2 mile↑, Tamanbumigora at 2 mile↑, Karang Daye at 3 mile↑, Karangdalam at 3 mile↑, Semayan at 3 mile↑, Majan at 3 mile↑, Pengembur Dua at 4 mile↑, Praya at 4 mile↑,
Elevation : 97 m = 318 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2750 m = 9022 ft
aerial view of Lombok International
METAR for Lombok International airport - WADL
WADL 170830Z 19003KT 8000 BKN016 25/24 Q1009 RERA NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Lombok International Airport (Indonesia)
METAR issued by WADL on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 08:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 hours and 1 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : broken at 1600 ft = 490 m.
recently rain no significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Lombok International airport - WADL
WADL 170500Z 1706/1806 19012KT 7000 BKN016
Decoded TAF for Lombok International Airport (Indonesia)
TAF issued by WADL on Sunday 17th of October 2021 at 05:00 UTC, issued 8 hours and 31 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 17th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday 18th of October 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
1706/1806 19012KT 7000 BKN016
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 190°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
broken at 1600 ft = 490 m
nearest airports to Lombok International
- for Selaparang airport (WADA) at 18 mile↑
- for Ngurah Rai (Bali) International airport (WADD) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sumbawa Besar airport (WADS) at 80 mile↑
- for Muhammad Salahuddin airport (WADB) at 165 mile↑
- for Trunojoyo airport (WART) at 203 mile↑
- for Tambolaka airport (WADT) at 207 mile↑
- for Komodo airport (WATO) at 247 mile↑
- for Abdul Rachman Saleh airport (WARA) at 250 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)