Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Lombok International airport in Mataram Indonesia / ICAO WADL IATA LOP
Lombok International airport (Indonesia) is located near Mataram, Tanakawu Dua in 1 mi↑, Bagiktinggang in 2 mi↑, Ketara in 2 mi↑, Tamanbumigora in 2 mi↑, Karang Daye in 3 mi↑, Karangdalam in 3 mi↑, Semayan in 3 mi↑, Majan in 3 mi↑, Pengembur Dua in 4 mi↑, Praya in 4 mi↑, Permas in 5 mi↑, Rangah in 5 mi↑,
Elevation : 97 m = 318 ft
- runway 13/31 : 2750 m = 9022 ft
aerial view of Lombok International
METAR for Lombok International airport - WADL
WADL 081000Z 15008KT 8000 SCT016 26/22 Q1010 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Lombok International Airport (Indonesia)
METAR issued by WADL on Monday, August 8, 2022 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 216 hours and -12918 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 22 °C = 72 °F . This correspond to 79% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 150°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Lombok International airport - WADL
WADL 080500Z 0806/0906 13009KT 8000 SCT016
Decoded TAF for Lombok International Airport (Indonesia)
TAF issued by WADL on Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 5 hours and 42 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday, August 7, 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Monday, August 8, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
0806/0906 13009KT 8000 SCT016
Wind 9 kt = 17 km/h, direction is 130°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
scattered clouds at 1600 ft = 490 m
nearest airports to Lombok International
- for Selaparang airport (WADA) in 18 mi↑
- for Ngurah Rai (Bali) International airport (WADD) in 76 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Sumbawa Besar airport (WADS) in 80 mi↑
- for Muhammad Salahuddin airport (WADB) in 165 mi↑
- for Trunojoyo airport (WART) in 203 mi↑
- for Tambolaka airport (WADT) in 207 mi↑
- for Komodo airport (WATO) in 247 mi↑
- for Abdul Rachman Saleh airport (WARA) in 250 mi↑
- for Juanda International airport (WARR) in 257 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Umbu Mehang Kunda airport (WATU) in 282 mi↑
- for Frans Sales Lega airport (WATG) in 287 mi↑
- for Bajawa airport (WRKB) in 322 mi↑
- for Bajawa Soa airport (WATB) in 322 mi↑
- for Mekar Putih airport (WAOH) in 330 mi↑
- for Selayar/Aroepala airport (WAWH) in 336 mi↑
- for Ujung Pandang airport (WAAA) in 340 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Iswahyudi airport (WARI) in 340 mi↑
- for Ngloram airport (WARC) in 341 mi↑
- for Ende (H Hasan Aroeboesman) airport (WATE) in 368 mi↑
- for Batu Licin airport (WAOC) in 370 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)