Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Kota Belud Butterworth airport in Butterworth Malaysia / ICAO WMKB IATA BWH
Kota Belud Butterworth airport (Malaysia) is located near Butterworth, Pekan Darat in 1 mi↑, Permatang Kuching in 1 mi↑, Kepala Batas in 4 mi↑, Butterworth in 5 mi↑, George Town in 5 mi↑, Perai in 6 mi↑, Tanjung Tokong in 6 mi↑, Tasek Glugor in 7 mi↑, Kampung Sungai Glugur in 9 mi↑, Bukit Mertajam in 9 mi↑, Kampung Sungai Nibung Besar in 11 mi↑, Pulau Pinang in 11 mi↑,
Elevation : 3 m = 10 ft
- runway 18/36 : 2438 m = 7999 ft
aerial view of Kota Belud Butterworth
METAR for Kota Belud Butterworth airport - WMKB
WMKB 110300Z VRB04KT 6000 FEW020 30/25 Q1008 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Kota Belud Butterworth Airport (Malaysia)
METAR issued by WMKB on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 212 hours and -11516 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mi.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is 25 °C = 77 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Kota Belud Butterworth airport - WMKB
WMKB 102300Z 1100/1200 VRB03KT 8000 FEW020 BECMG 1104/1106 25007KT 6000
Decoded TAF for Kota Belud Butterworth Airport (Malaysia)
TAF issued by WMKB on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 4 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday, August 10, 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday, August 10, 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
1100/1200 VRB03KT 8000 FEW020
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Wednesday, August 10, 2022 à 06:00 heure TU to Thursday, August 11, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1104/1106 25007KT 6000
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 250°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mi.
nearest airports to Kota Belud Butterworth
- for Penang airport (WMKP) in 14 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Sungei Patani airport (WMBB) in 15 mi↑
- for Kroh airport (WMBH) in 43 mi↑
- for Taiping airport (WMBI) in 47 mi↑
- for Alor Setar airport (WMKA) in 50 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Grik airport (WMAH) in 50 mi↑
- for Pulau Langkawi airport (WMKL) in 75 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Ipoh airport (WMKI) in 79 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Pulau Pangkor airport (WMPA) in 85 mi↑
- for Satun airport (VTSA) in 85 mi↑
- for Sitiawan airport (WMBA) in 89 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Songkhla Hat Yai airport (VTSS) in 101 miMETAR & TAF
- for Pattani airport (VTSK) in 105 mi↑
- for Bidor airport (WMAE) in 112 mi↑
- for Jendarata airport (WMAJ) in 115 mi↑
- for Narathiwat airport (VTSC) in 118 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Songkhla airport (VTSH) in 120 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Kuala Krai airport (WMAL) in 124 mi↑
- for Ulu Bernam airport (WMBF) in 130 mi↑
- for Kota Bharu airport (WMKC) in 139 mi↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)