Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Blackall airport (Australia) / OACI YBCK/ IATA BKQ
Blackall is located close to Blackall, Blackall at 3 mile↑, Blackall Tambo at 42 mile↑, Barcaldine at 60 mile↑, Tambo at 60 mile↑, Isisford at 64 mile↑, Jericho at 72 mile↑, Ilfracombe at 87 mile↑, Alpha at 93 mile↑, Barcaldine at 95 mile, Longreach at 101 mile↑,
Elevation : 283 m = 928 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1688 m = 5538 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1603 m = 5259 ft
aerial view of Blackall
METAR for Blackall airport - YBCK
METAR YBCK 040930Z AUTO 00000KT //// // ////// 22/07 Q1014 RMK RF00.0/000.0
Decoded METAR for Blackall Airport (Australia)
METAR issued by YBCK on Tuesday 4th of May 2021 at 09:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 48 days and 19 hours and 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 38% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : RF000/0000
TAF for Blackall airport - YBCK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Longreach airport (YLRE) at 161 km↑
NOTAM for Blackall Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Blackall
- for Springfield airport (YSPF) at 35 mile↑
- for Isis Downs airport (YISD) at 53 mile↑
- for Barcaldine airport (YBAR) at 60 mile↑
- for Tambo airport (YTMB) at 61 mile↑
- for Isisford airport (YISF) at 64 mile↑
- for Lansdowne airport (YLSS) at 68 mile↑
- for Bayswater airport (YBYW) at 71 mile↑
- for Toliness airport (YTNS) at 74 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)