Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Goulburn airport in Goulburn Australia / ICAO YGLB IATA GUL
Goulburn airport is located near Goulburn, Gundary in 3 mi↑, Goulburn in 4 mi↑, Yarra in 6 mi↑, Towrang in 10 mi↑, Goulburn Mulwaree in 12 mi↑, Bungonia in 13 mi↑, Breadalbane in 14 mi↑, Lake Bathurst in 15 mi↑, Tarlo in 15 mi↑, Windellama in 17 mi↑, Cullerin in 18 mi↑, Collector in 18 mi↑,
Hotels near Goulburn airport in Goulburn (Australia)
aerial view of Goulburn airport
Rank of airports in Australia
Elevation : 653 m = 2142 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1283 m = 4209 ft
- runway 08/26 : 676 m = 2218 ft
Aviation weather for Goulburn airport YGLB/GUL
METAR for Goulburn airport YGLB/GUL
SPECI YGLB 031431Z AUTO 25003KT 4600 BR NCD 09/09 Q1017 RMK RF00.0/000.0
Decoded METAR for Goulburn airport YGLB/GUL
METAR issued by YGLB on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 14:31 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, issued 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mi.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 250°.
Remarks : RF000/0000
TAF for Goulburn airport YGLB/GUL
YGLB 021939Z 0219/0308 VRB03KT 0300 FG BKN002 FM022100 10006KT 9999 NSW SCT030 RMK T 09 15 20 24 Q 1019 1019 1018 1017
Decoded TAF for Goulburn airport YGLB/GUL
TAF issued by YGLB on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 19:39 UTC, issued 19 hours and 35 minutes ago. A 13 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday, December 2, 2022 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday, December 2, 2022 à 21:00 heure UTC
0219/0308 VRB03KT 0300 FG BKN002
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 0 km = 0 mi, there\'s fog.
broken at 200 ft = 60 m
from Friday, December 2, 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Saturday, December 3, 2022 à 08:00 heure UTC
FM022100 10006KT 9999 NSW SCT030
no significant weather
Wind 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 100°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m
Around Goulburn airport in Goulburn (Australia)
nearest airports to Goulburn airport in Goulburn (Australia)
- for Collector airport (YCLT) in 18 mi↑
- for Crookwell airport (YCRL) in 27 mi↑
- for Gundaroo airport (YGDO) in 31 mi↑
- for Taralga Grathawa airport (YTLG) in 36 mi↑
- for Bakblok airport (YASS) in 41 mi↑
- for Binda airport (YBID) in 41 mi↑
- for Braidwood airport (YBAO) in 45 mi↑
- for Canberra airport (YSCB) in 46 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for HMAS Albatross airport (YSNW) in 47 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Mittagong airport (YMIG) in 50 mi↑
- for Rugby airport (YRUG) in 52 mi↑
- for Robertson Airstrip airport (YRBN) in 53 mi↑
- for Jervis Bay airport (YJBY) in 60 mi↑
- for Wollongong airport (YWOL) in 63 mi↑
- for Shellharbour airport (YSHL) in 63 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Wilton airport (YWIO) in 67 mi↑
- for Wee Jasper airport (YWJS) in 68 mi↑
- for The Oaks airport (YOAS) in 69 mi↑
- for Wedderburn airport (YWBN) in 75 mi↑
- for Camden airport (YSCN) in 76 mi↑METAR & TAF