Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Murray Bridge airport (Australia) / ICAO YMBD
Murray Bridge airport (Australia) is located close to Murray Bridge at 4 mile↑, Monarto at 5 mile↑, Mypolonga Flat at 7 mile↑, Swanport at 7 mile↑, Tepko at 7 mile↑, Pompoota at 8 mile↑, Rockleigh at 8 mile↑, Monteith at 8 mile↑, Ponde at 10 mile↑, Mannum at 12 mile↑,
Elevation : 17 m = 56 ft
- runway 02/20 : 1065 m = 3494 ft
- runway 09/27 : 910 m = 2986 ft
aerial view of Murray Bridge
METAR for Murray Bridge airport - YMBD
METAR YMBD 260330Z AUTO 15007KT //// // ////// 12/03 Q1022 RMK RF00.0/000.0
Decoded METAR for Murray Bridge Airport (Australia)
METAR issued by YMBD on Thursday 26th of August 2021 at 03:30 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 23 days and 568 hours and -33117 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 54% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 150°.
Remarks : RF000/0000
TAF for Murray Bridge airport - YMBD
YMBD 260132Z 2602/2614 14008KT CAVOK RMK T 11 13 11 07 Q 1024 1021 1020 1021
Decoded TAF for Murray Bridge Airport (Australia)
TAF issued by YMBD on Thursday 26th of August 2021 at 01:32 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 23 days and 18 hours and 1 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 26th of August 2021 à 02:00 heure TU to Thursday 26th of August 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
2602/2614 14008KT CAVOK
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 140°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
NOTAM for Murray Bridge Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Murray Bridge
- for Strathalbyn airport (YSYN) at 22 mile↑
- for Lyndoch airport (YLYK) at 36 mile↑
- for Parafield airport (YPPF) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Goolwa airport (YGWA) at 39 mile↑
- for Adelaide airport (YPAD) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edinburgh airport (YPED) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gawler airport (YGAW) at 43 mile↑
- for Meningie airport (YNIN) at 44 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)