A weekend in the pink city, a great opportunity to stroll through the old town center and stroll on the banks of the Garonne near La Dorade.
In Toulouse, history is hidden behind every brick. The ground is full of vestiges of the past and, above the roofs, many monuments stand out. The heritage of religious buildings is also particularly rich there, with some curiosities such as the Church of the Jacobins. Toulouse is finally the French city with the most Renaissance mansions and the most intramural carillons. So, to understand the city, nothing better than a guided tour during which you can get to know what makes it unique and proud. Focused on the history, monuments and heritage of Toulouse, these visits will give you in a few hours the keys to understanding Toulouse better and discovering its riches. A great way to start your stay in the Pink City.
- Nearest hotels
- Le Grand Balcon (Toulouse) at 340 ft↑ book
- Hôtel Raymond 4 Toulouse (Toulouse) at 2250 ft↑ book
- Hôtel Pullman Toulouse Centre (Toulouse) at 2990 ft↑ book
- Hôtel d'Orsay (Toulouse) at 3230 ft↑ book
- Les Abattoirs (Toulouse) at 1 miles↑
- Holiday Inn Express Toulouse Airport (Blagnac) at 4 miles↑ book
- Le Bikini (Ramonville) at 4 miles↑
- Le Phare (Tournefeuille) at 7 miles↑
- for Toulouse-Lasbordes airport at 3 miles↑
- for Toulouse-Blagnac airport at 4 miles↑
- for Toulouse-Francazal airport at 6 miles↑