Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Mount Hagen airport (Papua New Guinea) / ICAO AYMH/ IATA HGU
Mount Hagen airport (Papua New Guinea) is located close to Mount Hagen, Kagamuga at 1 mile↑, Mount Hagen at 5 mile↑, Ialibu at 38 mile↑, Wabag at 47 mile↑, Kundiawa at 48 mile↑, Umbimi at 50 mile↑, Mendi at 50 mile↑, Zagomzuhu at 77 mile↑, Goroka at 77 mile↑, Porgera at 79 mile↑,
Elevation : 1642 m = 5387 ft
- runway 12/30 : 2190 m = 7185 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1097 m = 3599 ft
aerial view of Mount Hagen
METAR for Mount Hagen airport - AYMH
AYMH 230900Z 00000KT 9999 BKN050 17/17 Q1022
Decoded METAR for Mount Hagen Airport (Papua New Guinea)
METAR issued by AYMH on Saturday 23rd of October 2021 at 09:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 37 hours and -1428 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
TAF for Mount Hagen airport - AYMH
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Mount Hagen
- for Kumbwareta Airstrip airport (AYUQ) at 25 mile↑
- for Wapenamanda airport (AYWD) at 30 mile↑
- for Tsendiap Airstrip airport (AYDP) at 34 mile↑
- for Ialibu airport (AYIU) at 37 mile↑
- for Kombaku Airstrip airport (AYOU) at 39 mile↑
- for Kompiam airport (AYAQ) at 40 mile↑
- for Pangia airport (AYPG) at 41 mile↑
- for Simbai airport (AYSJ) at 42 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)