Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Berens River airport in Berens River Canada / ICAO CYBV IATA YBV
Berens River airport (Canada) is located near Berens River, Berens River in 1 mi↑, Asinkaanumevatt in 10 mi↑, Gypsumville in 80 mi↑, Hodgson in 83 mi↑, Fairford Reserve in 89 mi↑, Manigotagan in 92 mi↑, Vidir in 94 mi↑, Riverton in 94 mi↑, Moosehorn in 95 mi↑, Steep Rock in 99 mi↑, Ashern in 99 mi↑, Arborg in 101 mi↑,
Elevation : 222 m = 728 ft
- runway 08/26 : 884 m = 2900 ft
aerial view of Berens River
METAR for Berens River airport - CYBV
CYBV 091200Z 00000KT 15SM FEW220 09/08 A2999 RMK CS1 SLP163
Decoded METAR for Berens River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBV on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 62 days and 1496 hours and -89264 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 9 °C = 48 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : few clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : CS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=163
TAF for Berens River airport - CYBV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Norway House airport (CYNE) in 186 km↑
nearest airports to Berens River
- for Bloodvein River airport (CZTA) in 42 mi↑
- for Poplar River airport (CZNG) in 45 mi↑
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) in 69 mi↑
- for Norway House airport (CYNE) in 116 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) in 120 mi↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) in 126 mi↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) in 135 mi↑
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) in 136 mi↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) in 143 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Lac Du Bonnet airport (CYAX) in 149 mi↑
- for Jenpeg airport (CZJG) in 155 mi↑
- for Dauphin airport (CYDN) in 156 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cross Lake Charlie Sinclair Memorial airport (CYCR) in 159 mi↑
- for Winnipeg St Andrews airport (CYAV) in 159 mi↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) in 161 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Lake airport (CYRL) in 164 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Winnipeg airport (CYWG) in 169 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Portage La Prairie Southport airport (CYPG) in 178 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Swan River airport (CZJN) in 179 mi↑
- for Gods Lake Narows airport (CYGO) in 184 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)