Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Berens River airport (Canada) / OACI CYBV/ IATA YBV
Berens River is located close to Berens River, Berens River at 1 miles, Asinkaanumevatt at 10 miles, Gypsumville at 80 miles, Hodgson at 83 miles, Fairford Reserve at 89 miles, Manigotagan at 92 miles, Vidir at 94 miles, Riverton at 94 miles, Moosehorn at 95 miles, Steep Rock at 99 miles,
METAR for Berens River airport - CYBV
CYBV 051400Z 09006KT 15SM SCT220 M08/M10 A3049 RMK CS4 SLP345
Decoded METAR for Berens River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBV on Friday 5th of March 2021 at 14:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 12 hours and 29 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -8 °C = 18 °F and dew point is -10 °C = 14 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1033 mb = 30.5 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : CS4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=345
TAF for Berens River airport - CYBV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Norway House airport (CYNE) at 186 km↑
NOTAM for Berens River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Berens River
- for Bloodvein River airport (CZTA) at 42 miles↑
- for Poplar River airport (CZNG) at 45 miles↑
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) at 69 miles↑
- for Norway House airport (CYNE) at 116 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) at 120 miles↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 126 miles↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 135 miles↑
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) at 136 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)