Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Burwash airport (Canada) / ICAO CYDB/ IATA YDB
Burwash airport (Canada) is located close to Burwash, Burwash Landing at 1 mile↑, Haines Junction at 67 mile↑, Canyon at 75 mile↑, Beaver Creek at 92 mile↑, Dezadeash at 96 mile↑, Carmacks at 103 mile↑, Chisana at 109 mile↑, Pelly Crossing at 128 mile↑, Mayo Road at 131 mile↑, Whitehorse at 141 mile↑, MacRae at 144 mile↑, Nabesna at 147 mile↑,
Elevation : 807 m = 2648 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Burwash
METAR for Burwash airport - CYDB
CYDB 092100Z 00000KT 10SM SCT190 BKN200 M33/M37 A2957 RMK AS4CS1 SLP149
Decoded METAR for Burwash Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDB on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 128 days and 3084 hours and -184272 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is -33 °C = -27 °F and dew point is -37 °C = -35 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1001 mb = 29.56 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 19000 ft = 5790 m. broken at 20000 ft = 6100 m.
Remarks : AS4CS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=149
TAF for Burwash airport - CYDB
CYDB 091740Z 0918/1006 VRB03KT P6SM SCT040 BKN160 TEMPO 0918/1006 4SM -SN OVC040 RMK NXT FCST BY 100000Z
Decoded TAF for Burwash Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDB on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 17:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 128 days and 16 hours and 8 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday, January 9, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday, January 9, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
0918/1006 VRB03KT P6SM SCT040 BKN160
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m broken at 16000 ft = 4880 m
temporarily from Sunday, January 9, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday, January 9, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0918/1006 4SM -SN OVC040
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Burwash
- for Haines Junction airport (CYHT) at 64 mile↑
- for Beaver Creek airport (CYXQ) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mc Carthy airport (PAMX) at 128 mile↑
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Northway airport (PAOR) at 144 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yakataga airport (PACY) at 147 mile↑
- for Tok airport (PATJ) at 184 mile↑
- for Tok Junction airport (PFTO) at 184 mile↑
- for Dawson airport (CYDA) at 185 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 185 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Faro airport (CZFA) at 194 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gulkana airport (PAGK) at 217 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 221 mile↑
- for Cordova Smith airport (PACV) at 224 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 228 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paxson airport (PAXK) at 237 mile↑
- for Valdez airport (PAVD) at 240 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Eagle airport (PAEG) at 244 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Allen AAF Delta Junction airport (PABI) at 279 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sheep Mountain airport (PASP) at 280 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)