Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Edson airport (Canada) / OACI CYET/ IATA YET
Edson is located close to Edson, Edson at 1 mile↑, Peers at 20 mile↑, Obed at 32 mile↑, MacKay at 36 mile↑, Chip Lake at 42 mile↑, Hinton at 48 mile↑, Wildwood at 51 mile↑, Whitecourt at 51 mile↑, Lonira at 55 mile↑, Fox Creek at 58 mile↑,
928 m = 3045 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1829 m = 6000 ft
aerial view of Edson
METAR for Edson airport - CYET
CYET 180621Z AUTO 06013G18KT 6SM -RA FEW041 BKN050 OVC066 05/01 A3031 RMK SLP295
Decoded METAR for Edson Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYET on Sunday 18th of April 2021 at 06:21 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 24 days and 21 hours and 24 minutes ago.
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
Temperature is 5 °C = 41 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt with gusts at 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4100 ft = 1250 m. broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m. overcast at 6600 ft = 2010 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=295
TAF for Edson airport - CYET
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 77 km↑
NOTAM for Edson Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Edson
- for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 77 mile↑
- for Rocky Mountain House airport (CYRM) at 103 mile↑
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) at 120 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 125 mile↑
- for Edmonton City Centre airport (CYXD) at 131 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)