Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Edson airport (Canada) / ICAO CYET/ IATA YET
Edson airport (Canada) is located close to Edson, Edson at 1 mile↑, Peers at 20 mile↑, Obed at 32 mile↑, MacKay at 36 mile↑, Chip Lake at 42 mile↑, Hinton at 48 mile↑, Wildwood at 51 mile↑, Whitecourt at 51 mile↑, Lonira at 55 mile↑, Fox Creek at 58 mile↑,
Elevation : 928 m = 3045 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
aerial view of Edson
METAR for Edson airport - CYET
CYET 061700Z AUTO 25007G16KT 230V290 9SM CLR 17/05 A2994 RMK SLP147 DENSITY ALT 4000FT
Decoded METAR for Edson Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYET on Monday 6th of September 2021 at 17:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 days and 537 hours and -31645 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 45% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 250°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=147 DENSITY ALT 4000FT
TAF for Edson airport - CYET
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 77 km↑
nearest airports to Edson
- for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 77 mile↑
- for Rocky Mountain House airport (CYRM) at 103 mile↑
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) at 120 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 125 mile↑
- for Edmonton City Centre airport (CYXD) at 131 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 136 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)