Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Resolution airport (Canada) / ICAO CYFR/ IATA YFR
Fort Resolution is located close to Fort Resolution, Fort Resolution at 2 mile↑, Canada at 74 mile↑, Hay River at 75 mile↑, Yellowknife at 91 mile↑, Enterprise at 93 mile↑, Fort Smith at 102 mile↑, Snowdrift at 128 mile↑, FortProvidence at 132 mile↑, Rae-Edzo at 136 mile↑, Discovery at 139 mile↑,
Elevation : 160 m = 525 ft
- runway 12/30 : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Fort Resolution
METAR for Fort Resolution airport - CYFR
CYFR 251700Z 11007KT 15SM SKC M30/M33 A3038 RMK SLP317
Decoded METAR for Fort Resolution Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYFR on Monday 25th of January 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 181 days and 20 hours and 38 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -30 °C = -22 °F and dew point is -33 °C = -27 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1029 mb = 30.39 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 110°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=317
TAF for Fort Resolution airport - CYFR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 119 km↑
NOTAM for Fort Resolution Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Fort Resolution
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 130 mile↑
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 233 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 252 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)