Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Resolution airport (Canada) / OACI CYFR/ IATA YFR
Fort Resolution is located close to Fort Resolution, Fort Resolution at 2 mile, Canada at 74 mile, Hay River at 75 mile, Yellowknife at 91 mile, Enterprise at 93 mile, Fort Smith at 102 mile, Snowdrift at 128 mile, FortProvidence at 132 mile, Rae-Edzo at 136 mile, Discovery at 139 mile,
METAR for Fort Resolution airport - CYFR
CYFR 091500Z 11004KT 030V120 15SM OVC095 M12/M14 A2981 RMK AC8 SNW CVR/MUCH LOOSE SLP112
Decoded METAR for Fort Resolution Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYFR on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 123 days and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -12 °C = 10 °F and dew point is -14 °C = 7 °F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : overcast at 9500 ft = 2900 m.
Remarks : AC8 snow W CVR/MUCH LOOSE Sea Level Pressure SLP=112
TAF for Fort Resolution airport - CYFR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 119 km↑
NOTAM for Fort Resolution Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Fort Resolution
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 74 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 130 mile↑
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 233 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 252 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Koala airport (CYOA) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)