Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Makkovik airport (Canada) / OACI CYFT/ IATA YMN
Makkovik is located close to Makkovik, Makkovik at 1 miles, Hopedale at 48 miles, Rigolet at 69 miles, Natuashish at 95 miles, Cartwright at 128 miles, Happy Valley-Goose Bay at 130 miles, Port Hope Simpson at 211 miles, Churchill Falls at 222 miles, Newfoundland and Labrador at 250 miles, Red Bay at 258 miles,
METAR for Makkovik airport - CYFT
CYFT 102100Z 06017G28KT 4SM -SN OVC006 00/M02 A2974 RMK ST8 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT111000Z SLP075
Decoded METAR for Makkovik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYFT on Wednesday 10th of February 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 18 hours and 42 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 0°C = 32 °F and dew point is -2°C = 28 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 hPa = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 17 kt = 31 km/h with gusts at 28 kt = 52 km/h, direction is 60°.
Clouds : overcast at 600 ft = 180 m.
Remarks : ST8 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT111000Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=075
TAF for Makkovik airport - CYFT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Goose Bay airport (CYYR) at 211 km↑
NOTAM for Makkovik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Precision approach path indicator (from Thursday 28th of January 2021 at 18:26 to Friday 19th of March 2021 at 16:00)
E0551/21 NOTAMR E6317/20nQ) CZQX/QLPAS/IV/BO/A/000/999/5505N05911W005nA) CYFT B) 2101281826 C) 2103191600 ESTnE) APAPI 09 U/SnCREATED: 28 Jan 2021 18:26:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
NOTAM Aerodrome (from Friday 9th of October 2020 at 15:40)
K3275/20 NOTAMNnQ) CZQX/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/5505N05911W005nA) CYFT B) 2010091540 C) PERMnE) AMEND PUBLICATIONS: RWY DATA: RCR TO READ: OPRn10-19Z (DT 09-18Z) NOV-APR,n12-21Z (DT 11-20Z) MAY-OCTnO/T CTC OPR 709-923-2367/2182nCREATED: 09 Oct 2020 15:40:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Makkovik
- for Hopedale airport (CYHO) at 48 miles↑
- for Cartwright airport (CYCA) at 129 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Goose Bay airport (CYYR) at 131 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Nain airport (CYDP) at 140 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Churchill Falls airport (CZUM) at 224 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mary's Harbour airport (CYMH) at 235 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Lourdes Le Blanc Sablon airport (CYBX) at 264 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for St Augustin airport (CYIF) at 268 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)