Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kingston airport (Canada) / ICAO CYGK/ IATA YGK
Kingston airport (Canada) is located close to Kingston, Portsmouth at 4 mile↑, Kingston at 6 mile↑, Millhaven at 8 mile↑, Bath at 10 mile↑, Emerald at 10 mile↑, Latimer at 11 mile↑, Yarker at 14 mile↑, Newburgh at 15 mile↑, Skatepark at 17 mile↑, Greater Napanee at 18 mile↑,
Elevation : 93 m = 305 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1199 m = 3934 ft
aerial view of Kingston
METAR for Kingston airport - CYGK
CYGK 222300Z 28004KT 15SM BKN040 BKN250 07/01 A3000 RMK SC5CI2 SLP164
Decoded METAR for Kingston Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGK on Saturday 23rd of October 2021 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 60 hours and -2873 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m. broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : SC5CI2 Sea Level Pressure SLP=164
TAF for Kingston airport - CYGK
CYGK 221938Z 2220/2303 25005KT P6SM SCT030 TEMPO 2220/2223 BKN030 BECMG 2223/2301 35005KT RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 231145Z
Decoded TAF for Kingston Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYGK on Friday 22nd of October 2021 at 19:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 15 hours and 29 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 22nd of October 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Saturday 23rd of October 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
2220/2303 25005KT P6SM SCT030
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 250°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Friday 22nd of October 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Saturday 23rd of October 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2220/2223 BKN030
broken at 3000 ft = 910 m
becoming from Saturday 23rd of October 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Saturday 23rd of October 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2223/2301 35005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 350°
nearest airports to Kingston
- for Watertown airport (KART) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Drum Wheeler Air Force Base airport (KGTB) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Trenton airport (CYTR) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Smith Falls Montague airport (CYSH) at 59 mile↑
- for Oswego Co airport (KFZY) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ogdensburg Intl airport (KOGS) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Williamson Sodus airport (KSDC) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Carp airport (CYRP) at 81 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)