Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Igloolik airport (Canada) / ICAO CYGT/ IATA YGT
Igloolik airport (Canada) is located close to Igloolik, Igloolik at 1 mile↑, Hall Beach at 42 mile↑, Kugaaruk at 207 mile↑, Nunavut at 220 mile↑, Repulse Bay at 227 mile↑, Pond Inlet at 246 mile↑, Arctic Bay at 264 mile↑, Taloyoak at 284 mile↑, Clyde River at 322 mile↑, Wager Bay at 334 mile↑,
Elevation : 53 m = 174 ft
- runway 15T/33T : 1158 m = 3799 ft
aerial view of Igloolik
METAR for Igloolik airport - CYGT
CYGT 212000Z 02009KT 15SM FEW120 FEW220 01/M03 A2997 RMK AC1CI1 AC TR CI TR SLP156
Decoded METAR for Igloolik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGT on Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 49 hours and -2850 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : few clouds at 12000 ft = 3660 m. few clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : AC1CI1 AC TR CI TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=156
TAF for Igloolik airport - CYGT
CYGT 211838Z 2119/2124 02010KT P6SM FEW020 SCT050 TEMPO 2119/2124 BKN015 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 221045Z
Decoded TAF for Igloolik Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYGT on Tuesday 21st of September 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 2 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2119/2124 02010KT P6SM FEW020 SCT050
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 20°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m
temporarily from Tuesday 21st of September 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Wednesday 22nd of September 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2119/2124 BKN015
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
nearest airports to Igloolik
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 43 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pelly Bay Townsite airport (CYBB) at 206 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Repulse Bay airport (CYUT) at 227 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pond Inlet airport (CYIO) at 245 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Arctic Bay airport (CYAB) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Taloyoak airport (CYYH) at 285 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clyde River airport (CYCY) at 324 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gjoa Haven airport (CYHK) at 350 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)