Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Matagami airport (Canada) / ICAO CYNM/ IATA YNM
Matagami airport (Canada) is located close to Matagami, Matagami at 8 mile↑, Lebel-sur-Quevillon at 61 mile↑, Waswanipi at 73 mile↑, Champcoeur at 75 mile↑, Rochebaucourt at 76 mile↑, La Morandière at 79 mile↑, Authier-Nord at 80 mile↑, Trécesson at 80 mile↑, Amos at 84 mile↑, Landrienne at 84 mile↑,
Elevation : 280 m = 919 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Matagami
METAR for Matagami airport - CYNM
CYNM 191109Z AUTO 30007KT 6SM BR OVC003 14/14 A2949 RMK SLP992 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
Decoded METAR for Matagami Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYNM on Saturday 19th of June 2021 at 11:09 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 38 days and 11 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 999 mb = 29.5 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : overcast at 300 ft = 90 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=992 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
TAF for Matagami airport - CYNM
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 189 km↑
NOTAM for Matagami Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Matagami
- for Amos Muni airport (CYEY) at 85 mile↑
- for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Val-d'Or airport (CYVO) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Waskaganish airport (CYKQ) at 125 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kirkland Lake airport (CYKX) at 146 mile↑
- for Chibougamou Chapais airport (CYMT) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cochrane airport (CYCN) at 151 mile↑
- for Nemiscau airport (CYHH) at 152 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)