Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Portage La Prairie Southport airport (Canada) / OACI CYPG/ IATA YPG
Portage La Prairie Southport is located close to Portage la Prairie, Hoop and Holler Bend at 3 mile↑, Portage la Prairie at 5 mile↑, Macdonald at 14 mile↑, Fulton at 15 mile↑, Tin Town at 19 mile↑, Elm Creek at 20 mile↑, Westbourne at 21 mile↑, Reaburn at 22 mile↑, MacGregor at 23 mile↑, Treherne at 27 mile↑,
270 m = 886 ft
- runway 13R/31L : 2134 m = 7000 ft
- runway 13L/31R : 954 m = 3130 ft
- runway 01/19 : 928 m = 3045 ft
- runway 08/26 : 768 m = 2520 ft
aerial view of Portage La Prairie Southport
METAR for Portage La Prairie Southport airport - CYPG
CYPG 171241Z 28003KT 12SM FEW015 OVC040 M01/M01 A3009 RMK SC1SC7 SLP202
Decoded METAR for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPG on Wednesday 17th of March 2021 at 12:41 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 53 days and 17 hours and 13 minutes ago.
Visibility is 19 km = 12 sm.
Temperature is -1 °C = 30 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 280°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : SC1SC7 Sea Level Pressure SLP=202
TAF for Portage La Prairie Southport airport - CYPG
CYPG 171253Z 1712/1724 30010KT P6SM SCT015 OVC040 BECMG 1713/1715 33012KT SKC RMK NXT FCST BY 171800Z
Decoded TAF for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPG on Wednesday 17th of March 2021 at 12:53 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 53 days and 17 hours and 1 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 17th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 17th of March 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
1712/1724 30010KT P6SM SCT015 OVC040
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m
becoming from Wednesday 17th of March 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1713/1715 33012KT SKC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 330°
NOTAM for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Taxiway edge lights / valid from Tuesday 16th of March 2021 at 20:19 to Wednesday 17th of March 2021 at 22:00
A) CYPG B) 2103162019 C) 2103172200
E) TWY D EDGE LGT U/S
CREATED: 16 Mar 2021 20:19:00
NOTAM Approach lighting system / valid from Thursday 11th of March 2021 at 15:00 to Saturday 20th of March 2021 at 23:00
A) CYPG B) 2103111500 C) 2103192300
E) ALS 31L ID LGT U/S
CREATED: 11 Mar 2021 15:00:00
NOTAM Meteorological service / valid from Friday 29th of January 2021 at 18:11 to Thursday 1st of April 2021 at 23:00
A) CYPG B) 2101291811 C) 2103312300
E) AUTO WX SYSTEM (AUTO) U/S
CREATED: 29 Jan 2021 18:12:00
nearest airports to Portage La Prairie Southport
- for Winnipeg airport (CYWG) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winnipeg St Andrews airport (CYAV) at 56 mile↑
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) at 74 mile↑
- for Brandon airport (CYBR) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pembina Mun airport (KPMB) at 81 mile↑
- for Hallock Mun airport (KHCO) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grafton Mun airport (KGAF) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dauphin airport (CYDN) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)