Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Muskoka airport (Canada) / OACI CYQA/ IATA YQA
Muskoka is located close to Muskoka, Muskoka Falls at 2 miles, Bracebridge at 4 miles, Gravenhurst at 5 miles, Torrance at 13 miles, Severn Bridge at 14 miles, Bala at 16 miles, Washago at 16 miles, Utterson at 17 miles, Sahanatien at 22 miles, Rathburn at 23 miles,
METAR for Muskoka airport - CYQA
CYQA 282215Z AUTO 13011G20KT 090V160 7SM OVC006 01/00 A2971 RMK SLP073
Decoded METAR for Muskoka Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQA on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 22:15 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is 1°C = 34 °F and dew point is 0°C = 32 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 hPa = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 11 kt = 20 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 130°.
Clouds : overcast at 600 ft = 180 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=073
TAF for Muskoka airport - CYQA
CYQA 282128Z 2821/0103 15015G25KT P6SM SCT007 OVC015 TEMPO 2821/0103 21/2SM -SHRA BR OVC007 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 011245Z
Decoded TAF for Muskoka Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQA on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 21:28 UTC, issued 9 hours and 31 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Monday 1st of March 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 150°
scattered clouds at 700 ft = 210 m. overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m.
temporarily from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Monday 1st of March 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 4 km = 2.5 sm.
light intensity shower rain
overcast at 700 ft = 210 m.
NOTAM for Muskoka Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Meteorological service (from Saturday 27th of February 2021 at 12:48 to Monday 1st of March 2021 at 17:00)
J0776/21 NOTAMNnQ) CZYZ/QFMXX/IV/BO/A/000/999/4459N07918W005nA) CYQA B) 2102271248 C) 2103011700nE) METAR PRECIPITATION INFO UNRELnCREATED: 27 Feb 2021 12:48:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
NOTAM Runway (from Monday 28th of December 2020 at 13:07 to Friday 26th of March 2021 at 16:00)
J6250/20 NOTAMR J4704/20nQ) CZYZ/QMRLC/IV/NBO/A/000/999/4459N07918W005nA) CYQA B) 2012281307 C) 2103261600 ESTnE) RWY 09/27 CLSD.nCREATED: 28 Dec 2020 13:07:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Muskoka
- for Barrie-Orillia (Lake Simcoe Regional) airport (CYLS) at 36 miles↑
- for Midland Huronia airport (CYEE) at 37 miles↑
- for Peterborough airport (CYPQ) at 69 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Oshawa airport (CYOO) at 75 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Toronto Buttonville Muni airport (CYKZ) at 77 miles↑
- for Owen Sound Billy Bishop Regional airport (CYOS) at 80 miles↑
- for Toronto Downsview airport (CYZD) at 86 miles↑
- for Wiarton airport (CYVV) at 90 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)