Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Watson Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYQH/ IATA YQH
Watson Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Watson Lake, Watson Lake at 5 mile↑, Teslin at 134 mile↑, Ross River at 176 mile↑, Fort Liard at 184 mile↑, Tagish at 187 mile↑, Netla at 197 mile↑, Carcross at 202 mile↑, Mount Lorne at 208 mile↑, Faro at 210 mile↑, MacRae at 214 mile↑,
Elevation : 687 m = 2254 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1676 m = 5499 ft
aerial view of Watson Lake
METAR for Watson Lake airport - CYQH
CYQH 261500Z 00000KT 15SM OVC120 M14/M17 A2944 RMK AC8 SLP026
Decoded METAR for Watson Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQH on Friday 26th of November 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 82 hours and -4316 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -14 °C = 7 °F and dew point is -17 °C = 1 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 997 mb = 29.44 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 12000 ft = 3660 m.
Remarks : AC8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=026
TAF for Watson Lake airport - CYQH
CYQH 261318Z 2613/2624 VRB03KT P6SM SCT020 OVC100 TEMPO 2613/2624 2SM -SHSN OVC020 RMK NXT FCST BY 261800Z
Decoded TAF for Watson Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQH on Friday 26th of November 2021 at 13:18 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 11 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 11 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 26th of November 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2613/2624 VRB03KT P6SM SCT020 OVC100
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m overcast at 10000 ft = 3050 m
temporarily from Friday 26th of November 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of November 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2613/2624 2SM -SHSN OVC020
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
light shower snow
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Watson Lake
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 176 mile↑
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Faro airport (CZFA) at 209 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 217 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 277 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 279 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Haines Junction airport (CYHT) at 301 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)