Airport information, from map to hotels via aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Watson Lake airport in Watson Lake (Canada)Watson Lake airport is located near Watson Lake, with Watson Lake in 9km↑, Teslin in 216km↑, Ross River in 284km↑, Fort Liard in 296km↑, Tagish in 302km↑, Netla in 317km↑, Carcross in 326km↑, Mount Lorne in 335km↑, Faro in 337km↑, MacRae in 344km↑, Whitehorse in 348km↑, Mayo Road in 361km↑,
→ See also Northernmost airports in Canada and Southernmost airports in Canada
→ See also airports in Canada
Hotels near Watson Lake airport
aerial view of Watson Lake airport
- ICAO code : CYQH
- IATA code : YQH
- Local code : -
Elevation : 687 m = 2254ft
→ See also Highest airports in Canada and Lowest airports in Canada
- runway 08/26 : 1676m = 5499ft
→ See also Longest runways in Canada
Aviation weather for Watson Lake airport CYQH YQH
METAR for Watson Lake airport CYQH YQH
CYQH 191300Z VRB05KT 20SM SCT230 M13/M15 A2992 RMK CI4 SLP175
Decoded METAR for Watson Lake airport CYQH YQH
METAR issued by CYQH on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 59 hours and -2830 minutes ago.
Visibility is 32km = 20sm.
Temperature is -13°C = 9°F and dew point is -15°C = 5°F . This correspond to 85% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013mb = 29.91inHg
Wind speed is 9km/h = 5kt, direction is °.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 23000ft = 7010m.
Remarks : CI4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=175
TAF for Watson Lake airport CYQH YQH
CYQH 191140Z 1912/1924 VRB03KT P6SM FEW140 SCT240 RMK NXT FCST BY 191800Z
Decoded TAF for Watson Lake airport CYQH YQH
TAF issued by CYQH on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 11:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 13 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday, March 19, 2023 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday, March 19, 2023 à 00:00 heure UTC
1912/1924 VRB03KT P6SM FEW140 SCT240
Wind 3kt = 6km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10km = greater than 6sm.
few clouds at 14000ft = 4270m scattered clouds at 24000ft = 7320m
VAC for Watson Lake airport - CYQH
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
Around Watson Lake airport in Watson Lake (Canada)
nearest airports to Watson Lake airport in Watson Lake (Canada)
- Watson Lake seaplane base ( CEJ9) in 3km↑
- Pine Lake airport ( CFY5) in 117km↑
- Hyland airport ( CFT5) in 159km↑
- Tintina (Conwest) airport ( CA-0384) in 169km↑aéroport fermé
- Finlayson Lake airport ( CFT3) in 204km↑
- Yukonia Airstrip airport (ZHIT ) in 205km↑aéroport fermé
- Tungsten (Cantung) airport ( TNS CBX5) in 207km↑
- Teslin airport (CYZW YZW ) in 217km↑METAR & TAF
- Virginia Falls seaplane base ( CFV5) in 235km↑
- Squanga Lake airport ( CA-0349) in 259km↑aéroport fermé
- La Biche River airport ( CFP6) in 264km↑
- Ketza River airport ( CA-0186) in 269km↑aéroport fermé
- Prairie Creek airport ( CBH4) in 270km↑
- Pointed Mountain airport ( CA-0584) in 278km↑
- Ross River airport (CYDM XRR ) in 283km↑
- Mount Flett airport ( CA-0247) in 294km↑aéroport fermé
- Fort Liard airport (CYJF YJF ) in 296km↑METAR & TAF
- Twin Creeks airport ( CFS7) in 308km↑
- Nahanni Butte airport ( CBD6) in 314km↑
- Nahanni Butte seaplane base ( CET8) in 316km↑
- Carcross seaplane base ( CEB7) in 325km↑
- Carcross airport ( CFA4) in 325km↑
- Caribou Crossing Trading Post airport ( CA-0796) in 326km↑
- Hootalinqua Ranch airport ( CA-0797) in 329km↑
- Livingstone airport ( CA-0209) in 332km↑aéroport fermé
- Carcross Cutoff airport ( CA-0798) in 333km↑
- Faro airport (CZFA ZFA ) in 337km↑METAR & TAF
- Faro/Johnson Lake seaplane base ( CFC9) in 337km↑
- Whitehorse seaplane base ( CEZ5) in 347km↑
- Macmillan Pass airport ( XMP CFC4) in 348km↑
→ See also Former airports in Canada
- METAR : AVWX
- TAF : AVWX
- Météo générale : Openweathermap et AVWX
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA, Espagne ENAIRE, Belgique SKEYES
- Aerial maps : Google Maps, Microsoft Bing ou OpenStreetMap