Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Yarmouth airport (Yarmouth Canada) / ICAO CYQI IATA YQI
Yarmouth airport (Canada) is located close to Yarmouth, Yarmouth at 1 mile↑, Hebron at 4 mile↑, Tusket at 7 mile↑, Argyle at 12 mile↑, Salmon River at 16 mile↑, Pubnico at 18 mile↑, Meteghan at 25 mile↑, Lower Woods Harbour at 28 mile↑, Barrington at 32 mile↑, Westport at 33 mile↑, Freeport at 34 mile↑, Church Point at 35 mile↑,
Elevation : 43 m = 141 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Yarmouth
METAR for Yarmouth airport - CYQI
CYQI 201900Z 33016G23KT 15SM FEW015 FEW050 14/11 A2996 RMK SC2SC1 SC TR SLP149
Decoded METAR for Yarmouth Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYQI on Monday, June 20, 2022 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 115 hours and -5732 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 14 °C = 57 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 82% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt with gusts at 43 km/h = 23 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : SC2SC1 SC TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=149
TAF for Yarmouth airport - CYQI
CYQI 201740Z 2018/2106 31015KT P6SM BKN012 BKN050 TEMPO 2018/2106 SCT012 OVC050 RMK NXT FCST BY 210000Z
Decoded TAF for Yarmouth Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYQI on Monday, June 20, 2022 at 17:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 20 hours and 48 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday, June 20, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday, June 20, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
2018/2106 31015KT P6SM BKN012 BKN050
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 1200 ft = 370 m broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m
temporarily from Monday, June 20, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday, June 20, 2022 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2018/2106 SCT012 OVC050
scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m overcast at 5000 ft = 1520 m
nearest airports to Yarmouth
- for Digby airport (CYID) at 52 mile↑
- for Liverpool airport (CYAU) at 67 mile↑
- for Eastport Mun airport (KEPM) at 88 mile↑
- for Machias Valley airport (KMVM) at 92 mile↑
- for Greenwood airport (CYZX) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Saint John airport (CYSJ) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Princeton Mun airport (KPNN) at 120 mile↑
- for Hancock Co Bar Harbor airport (KBHB) at 121 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fredericton airport (CYFC) at 143 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Halifax airport (CYHZ) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dewitt Old Town Mun airport (KOLD) at 150 mile↑
- for Belfast Mun airport (KBST) at 150 mile↑
- for Knox Co Regl airport (KRKD) at 151 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bangor airport (KBGR) at 151 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lincoln Regl airport (KLRG) at 160 mile↑
- for Moncton airport (CYQM) at 172 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Brunswick NAS airport (KNHZ) at 174 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Millinocket Mun airport (KMLT) at 179 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Houlton International airport (KHUL) at 179 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wiscasset airport (KIWI) at 181 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)