Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Roberval airport (Canada) / OACI CYRJ/ IATA YRJ
Roberval is located close to Roberval, Roberval at 2 mile↑, Sainte-Hedwidge at 5 mile↑, Saint-Prime at 5 mile↑, Chambord at 11 mile↑, Saint-Felicien at 12 mile↑, Saint-François-de-Sales at 15 mile↑, Lac-Bouchette at 19 mile↑, Saint-Gedeon at 23 mile↑, Saint-Henri-de-Taillon at 23 mile↑, Metabetchouan–Lac-a-la-Croix at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 179 m = 587 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Roberval
METAR for Roberval airport - CYRJ
CYRJ 152100Z 33017G22KT 310V010 40SM SCT150 20/M00 A2973 RMK AC3 SLP069 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
Decoded METAR for Roberval Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRJ on Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 22 hours and 27 minutes ago.
Visibility is 64 km = 40 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 26% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 31 km/h = 17 kt with gusts at 41 km/h = 22 kt, direction is 330°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
Remarks : AC3 Sea Level Pressure SLP=069 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
TAF for Roberval airport - CYRJ
CYRJ 151938Z 1520/1602 33012G22KT P6SM FEW130 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 161145Z
Decoded TAF for Roberval Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYRJ on Tuesday 15th of June 2021 at 19:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 8 days and 23 hours and 49 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 15th of June 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday 16th of June 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
1520/1602 33012G22KT P6SM FEW130
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 13000 ft = 3960 m
NOTAM for Roberval Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Roberval
- for Dolbeau St Methode airport (CYDO) at 19 mile↑
- for Alma airport (CYTF) at 29 mile↑
- for Chicoutimi St Honore airport (CYRC) at 56 mile↑
- for Bagotville airport (CYBG) at 60 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for La Turque airport (CYLQ) at 80 mile↑
- for Charlesvoix airport (CYML) at 114 mile↑
- for Parent airport (CYPP) at 115 mile↑
- for Quebec Jean Lesage Intl airport (CYQB) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)