Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Roberval airport (Canada) / OACI CYRJ/ IATA YRJ
Roberval is located close to Roberval, Roberval at 2 miles, Sainte-Hedwidge at 5 miles, Saint-Prime at 5 miles, Chambord at 11 miles, Saint-Felicien at 12 miles, Saint-François-de-Sales at 15 miles, Lac-Bouchette at 19 miles, Saint-Gedeon at 23 miles, Saint-Henri-de-Taillon at 23 miles, Metabetchouan–Lac-a-la-Croix at 24 miles,
METAR for Roberval airport - CYRJ
CYRJ 171700Z 32005KT 280V360 40SM FEW026 FEW040 M13/M19 A3016 RMK CU1SC1 SC TR SLP230
Decoded METAR for Roberval Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRJ on Wednesday 17th of February 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 13 hours and 9 minutes ago.
Visibility is 64 km = 40 sm.
Temperature is -13 °C = 9 °F and dew point is -19 °C = -2 °F . This correspond to 61% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : CU1SC1 SC TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=230
TAF for Roberval airport - CYRJ
CYRJ 171238Z 1713/1801 27012KT P6SM FEW030 TEMPO 1713/1715 BKN030 FM172100 25012KT P6SM BKN030 RMK NXT FCST BY 172000Z
Decoded TAF for Roberval Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYRJ on Wednesday 17th of February 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 17 hours and 31 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 270°
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m.
temporarily from Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 15:00 heure UTC
broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
from Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 250°
broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
NOTAM for Roberval Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Roberval
- for Dolbeau St Methode airport (CYDO) at 19 miles↑
- for Alma airport (CYTF) at 29 miles↑
- for Chicoutimi St Honore airport (CYRC) at 56 miles↑
- for Bagotville airport (CYBG) at 60 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for La Turque airport (CYLQ) at 80 miles↑
- for Charlesvoix airport (CYML) at 114 miles↑
- for Parent airport (CYPP) at 115 miles↑
- for Quebec Jean Lesage Intl airport (CYQB) at 126 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)