Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Roberval airport in Roberval Canada / ICAO CYRJ IATA YRJ
Roberval airport (Canada) is located near Roberval, Roberval in 2 mi↑, Sainte-Hedwidge in 5 mi↑, Saint-Prime in 5 mi↑, Chambord in 11 mi↑, Saint-Felicien in 12 mi↑, Saint-François-de-Sales in 15 mi↑, Lac-Bouchette in 19 mi↑, Saint-Gedeon in 23 mi↑, Saint-Henri-de-Taillon in 23 mi↑, Metabetchouan–Lac-a-la-Croix in 24 mi↑, Dolbeau-Mistassini in 25 mi↑, Normandin in 25 mi↑,
Hotels in Roberval
aerial view of Roberval
Elevation : 179 m = 587 ft
- runway 16/34 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
Aviation weather for Roberval airport / ICAO CYRJ IATA YRJ
METAR for Roberval airport - CYRJ
CYRJ 162000Z 09011G18KT 1/2SM SN VV007 M04/M05 A2991 RMK SN8 /S03/ SLP143
Decoded METAR for Roberval Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRJ on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 253 hours and -14354 minutes ago.
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
Temperature is -4 °C = 25 °F and dew point is -5 °C = 23 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 20 km/h = 11 kt with gusts at 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : VV700 ft = 210 m.
Remarks : snow 8 /S03/ Sea Level Pressure SLP=143
TAF for Roberval airport - CYRJ
CYRJ 161940Z 1620/1703 10012KT 1/2SM SHSN VV007 TEMPO 1620/1703 6SM -SN OVC020 RMK NXT FCST BY 171300Z
Decoded TAF for Roberval Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYRJ on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 19:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 10 days and 14 hours and 6 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday, November 16, 2022 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday, November 16, 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
1620/1703 10012KT 1/2SM SHSN VV007
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 100°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
VV700 ft = 210 m
temporarily from Wednesday, November 16, 2022 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday, November 16, 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1620/1703 6SM -SN OVC020
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
Around Roberval airport
nearest airports to Roberval
- for Dolbeau St Methode airport (CYDO) in 19 mi↑
- for Alma airport (CYTF) in 29 mi↑
- for Chicoutimi St Honore airport (CYRC) in 56 mi↑
- for Saguenay-Bagotville airport (CYBG) in 60 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for La Turque airport (CYLQ) in 80 mi↑
- for Charlesvoix airport (CYML) in 114 mi↑
- for Parent airport (CYPP) in 115 mi↑
- for Québec City Jean Lesage airport (CYQB) in 126 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Chibougamou Chapais airport (CYMT) in 134 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Riviere Du Loop airport (CYRI) in 134 mi↑
- for Forestville airport (CYFE) in 146 mi↑
- for Trois Rivieres airport (CYRQ) in 151 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Rimouski airport (CYXK) in 173 mi↑
- for St Georges airport (CYSG) in 183 mi↑
- for Mont Joli airport (CYYY) in 186 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for La Macaza airport (CYFJ) in 187 mi↑
- for Edmundston airport (CYES) in 189 mi↑
- for Baie Comeau airport (CYBC) in 189 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Northern Aroostook Regional airport (KFVE) in 202 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Montréal–Mirabel airport (CYMX) in 213 mi↑METAR & TAF