Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Red Lake airport in Red Lake Canada / ICAO CYRL IATA YRL
Red Lake airport (Canada) is located near Red Lake, McKenzie Island in 2 mi↑, Red Lake in 4 mi↑, Madsen in 9 mi↑, Ear Falls in 38 mi↑, Pikangikum in 53 mi↑, Poplar Hill in 74 mi↑, Lac Seul in 77 mi↑, Bissett in 82 mi↑, Minaki in 84 mi↑, Vermilion Bay in 85 mi↑, Hawk Lake in 88 mi↑, Minnitaki in 92 mi↑,
Elevation : 386 m = 1266 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Red Lake
METAR for Red Lake airport - CYRL
CYRL 121900Z VRB05KT 15SM FEW050 FEW100 FEW150 25/11 A3004 RMK CU1AC1AC1 AC TR SLP178 DENSITY ALT 2600FT
Decoded METAR for Red Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRL on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 105 hours and -5740 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 41% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m. few clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m. few clouds at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
Remarks : CU1AC1AC1 AC TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=178 DENSITY ALT 2600FT
TAF for Red Lake airport - CYRL
CYRL 121940Z 1220/1302 28005KT P6SM FEW050 BKN150 RMK NXT FCST BY 131100Z
Decoded TAF for Red Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYRL on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 19:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 8 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday, August 12, 2022 à 20:00 heure TU to Friday, August 12, 2022 à 02:00 heure UTC
1220/1302 28005KT P6SM FEW050 BKN150
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m
nearest airports to Red Lake
- for Ear Falls airport (CYMY) in 30 mi↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) in 53 mi↑
- for Kenora airport (CYQK) in 92 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) in 96 mi↑
- for Dryden airport (CYHD) in 97 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) in 99 mi↑
- for Sioux Lookout airport (CYXL) in 106 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) in 110 mi↑
- for Lac Du Bonnet airport (CYAX) in 111 mi↑
- for Bloodvein River airport (CZTA) in 134 mi↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) in 139 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) in 145 mi↑
- for Ignace Muni airport (CZUC) in 146 mi↑
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) in 157 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Winnipeg St Andrews airport (CYAV) in 158 mi↑
- for Warroad International Memorial airport (KRRT) in 162 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Berens River airport (CYBV) in 164 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Baudette airport (KBDE) in 166 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) in 167 mi↑
- for Fort Frances Muni airport (CYAG) in 167 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)