Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Red Lake airport (Canada) / OACI CYRL/ IATA YRL
Red Lake is located close to Red Lake, McKenzie Island at 2 mile, Red Lake at 4 mile, Madsen at 9 mile, Ear Falls at 38 mile, Pikangikum at 53 mile, Poplar Hill at 74 mile, Lac Seul at 77 mile, Bissett at 82 mile, Minaki at 84 mile, Vermilion Bay at 85 mile,
METAR for Red Lake airport - CYRL
CYRL 141700Z 11007KT 080V140 15SM FEW250 M07/M16 A3065 RMK CI1 SLP408
Decoded METAR for Red Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRL on Sunday 14th of March 2021 at 17:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 31 days and 15 hours and 10 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -16 °C = 3 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1038 mb = 30.65 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=408
TAF for Red Lake airport - CYRL
CYRL 141338Z 1414/1502 08005KT P6SM SKC BECMG 1416/1418 11008KT RMK NXT FCST BY 142000Z
Decoded TAF for Red Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYRL on Sunday 14th of March 2021 at 13:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 31 days and 18 hours and 32 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 14th of March 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Sunday 14th of March 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
1414/1502 08005KT P6SM SKC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Sunday 14th of March 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday 15th of March 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1416/1418 11008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 110°
NOTAM for Red Lake Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Red Lake
- for Ear Falls airport (CYMY) at 30 mile↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 53 mile↑
- for Kenora airport (CYQK) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 96 mile↑
- for Dryden airport (CYHD) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) at 99 mile↑
- for Sioux Lookout airport (CYXL) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 110 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)