Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Red Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CYRL/ IATA YRL
Red Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Red Lake, McKenzie Island at 2 mile↑, Red Lake at 4 mile↑, Madsen at 9 mile↑, Ear Falls at 38 mile↑, Pikangikum at 53 mile↑, Poplar Hill at 74 mile↑, Lac Seul at 77 mile↑, Bissett at 82 mile↑, Minaki at 84 mile↑, Vermilion Bay at 85 mile↑,
Elevation : 386 m = 1266 ft
- runway 08/26 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Red Lake
METAR for Red Lake airport - CYRL
CYRL 050105Z 31008G16KT 15SM VCSH BKN020 BKN040 13/12 A2976 RMK SC6SC1 CVCTV CLD EMBD SLP086 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
Decoded METAR for Red Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYRL on Sunday 5th of September 2021 at 01:05 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 51 days and 1238 hours and -73434 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : broken at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : SC6SC1 CVCTV Standing lenticular or Rotor clouds EMBD Sea Level Pressure SLP=086 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
TAF for Red Lake airport - CYRL
CYRL 041938Z 0420/0502 27010KT P6SM BKN050 TEMPO 0420/0502 5SM -SHRA BR BKN020 BKN050 PROB30 0420/0501 VRB15G25KT 2SM TSRA BR BKN008 BKN020CB RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 051045Z
Decoded TAF for Red Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYRL on Saturday 4th of September 2021 at 19:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 51 days and 19 hours and 33 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday 4th of September 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 5th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
0420/0502 27010KT P6SM BKN050
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m
temporarily from Saturday 4th of September 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 5th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0420/0502 5SM -SHRA BR BKN020 BKN050
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
light intensity shower rain
broken at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 5000 ft = 1520 m
probability of 30% to have from Saturday 4th of September 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 5th of September 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
PROB30 0420/0501 VRB15G25KT 2SM TSRA BR BKN008 BKN020CB
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
broken at 800 ft = 240 m broken at 2000 ft = 610 m
nearest airports to Red Lake
- for Ear Falls airport (CYMY) at 30 mile↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 53 mile↑
- for Kenora airport (CYQK) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 96 mile↑
- for Dryden airport (CYHD) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) at 99 mile↑
- for Sioux Lookout airport (CYXL) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 110 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)