Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Val-d'Or airport (Canada) / ICAO CYVO/ IATA YVO
Val-d'Or airport (Canada) is located close to Val-d'Or, Val-dOr at 3 mile, Abitibi-Témiscamingue at 3 mile, Bourlamaque at 3 mile↑, Pascalis at 15 mile↑, Malartic at 17 mile↑, La Corne at 23 mile↑, La Motte at 25 mile↑, Barraute at 27 mile↑, Uniacke at 28 mile↑, Cadillac at 30 mile↑,
Elevation : 337 m = 1106 ft
- runway 18/36 : 3048 m = 10000 ft
aerial view of Val-d'Or
METAR for Val-d'Or airport - CYVO
CYVO 130100Z 00000KT 15SM SKC M26/M29 A3003 RMK SLP211
Decoded METAR for Val-d'Or Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYVO on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 233 hours and -12958 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -26 °C = -15 °F and dew point is -29 °C = -20 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=211
TAF for Val-d'Or airport - CYVO
CYVO 122341Z 1300/1312 VRB03KT P6SM FEW025 RMK NXT FCST BY 130600Z
Decoded TAF for Val-d'Or Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYVO on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 23:41 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 18 hours and 21 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 00:00 heure TU to Thursday 13th of January 2022 à 12:00 heure UTC
1300/1312 VRB03KT P6SM FEW025
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 2500 ft = 760 m
nearest airports to Val-d'Or
- for Amos Muni airport (CYEY) at 41 mile↑
- for Rouyn Noranda airport (CYUY) at 50 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Earlton airport (CYXR) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kirkland Lake airport (CYKX) at 102 mile↑
- for Matagami airport (CYNM) at 118 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Bay airport (CYYB) at 140 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Petawawa airport (CYWA) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Parent airport (CYPP) at 147 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)