Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (Canada) / OACI CYWH/ IATA YWH
Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base is located close to Victoria, Victoria at 1 mile↑, Esquimalt at 2 mile↑, Maplewood at 3 mile↑, Oak Bay at 4 mile↑, Colwood at 4 mile↑, Langford at 5 mile↑, Glen Lake at 6 mile↑, Metchosin at 7 mile↑, Central Saanich at 10 mile↑, Brentwood Bay at 11 mile↑,
0 m = 0 ft
aerial view of Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base
METAR for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport - CYWH
CYWH 292000Z 09009KT 15SM FEW160 BKN240 15/08 A3021 RMK AC2CI5 SLP231
Decoded METAR for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWH on Thursday 29th of April 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 13 days and 6 hours and 40 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 63% relative humidity.
QNH is 1023 mb = 30.21 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : few clouds at 16000 ft = 4880 m. broken at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : AC2CI5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=231
TAF for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport - CYWH
CYWH 292038Z 2921/3004 09008KT P6SM FEW160 BKN240 BECMG 2921/2923 22010KT RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 301415Z
Decoded TAF for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYWH on Thursday 29th of April 2021 at 20:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 13 days and 6 hours and 2 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 29th of April 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Thursday 29th of April 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
2921/3004 09008KT P6SM FEW160 BKN240
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 90°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 16000 ft = 4880 m broken at 24000 ft = 7320 m
becoming from Friday 30th of April 2021 à 23:00 heure TU to Friday 30th of April 2021 à 04:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2921/2923 22010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 220°
NOTAM for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Victoria
- for Victoria Intl airport at 15 mile↑
- for Friday Harbour airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base
- for Esquimalt airport (CYPF) at 1 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Victoria Intl airport (CYYJ) at 15 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) at 18 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Angeles CGAS airport (KNOW) at 20 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairchild airport (KCLM) at 22 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Orcas Is airport (KORS) at 29 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) at 35 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)