Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (Canada) / OACI CYWH/ IATA YWH
Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base is located close to Victoria, Victoria at 1 miles, Esquimalt at 2 miles, Maplewood at 3 miles, Oak Bay at 4 miles, Colwood at 4 miles, Langford at 5 miles, Glen Lake at 6 miles, Metchosin at 7 miles, Central Saanich at 10 miles, Brentwood Bay at 11 miles,
METAR for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport - CYWH
CYWH 190500Z 31003KT 300V020 15SM FEW008 BKN025 BKN150 05/04 A2992 RMK SF1SC4AC2 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 191400Z SLP134
Decoded METAR for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYWH on Friday 19th of February 2021 at 05:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 1 hours and 36 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 5°C = 41 °F and dew point is 4°C = 39 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 hPa = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 310°.
Clouds : few clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. broken at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
Remarks : SF1SC4AC2 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 191400Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=134
TAF for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport - CYWH
CYWH 182338Z 1900/1905 12012G22KT P6SM -RA SCT012 OVC040 TEMPO 1900/1905 3SM -RA BR SCT007 OVC012 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 191515Z
Decoded TAF for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYWH on Friday 19th of February 2021 at 23:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 8 days and 6 hours and 58 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 19th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of February 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 120°
scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
temporarily from Friday 19th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of February 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
scattered clouds at 700 ft = 210 m. overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m.
NOTAM for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base
- for Esquimalt airport (CYPF) at 1 miles↑aéroport fermé
- for Victoria Intl airport (CYYJ) at 15 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) at 18 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Angeles CGAS airport (KNOW) at 20 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairchild airport (KCLM) at 22 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Orcas Is airport (KORS) at 29 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) at 34 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) at 35 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)