Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Victoria airport in Victoria Canada / ICAO CYYJ IATA YYJ
Victoria airport (Canada) is located near Victoria, Sidney in 1 mi↑, North Saanich in 1 mi↑, Brentwood Bay in 5 mi↑, Central Saanich in 6 mi↑, Cobble Hill in 8 mi↑, Cowichan Bay in 11 mi↑, Salt Spring Island in 12 mi↑, Maplewood in 14 mi↑, Esquimalt in 14 mi↑, Langford in 14 mi↑, Ganges in 14 mi↑, Maple Bay in 15 mi↑,
Hotels in Victoria
aerial view of Victoria
Elevation : 19 m = 62 ft
- runway 09/27 : 2134 m = 7001 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1532 m = 5026 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
Aviation weather for Victoria airport / ICAO CYYJ IATA YYJ
METAR for Victoria airport - CYYJ
CYYJ 192100Z 27006KT 250V010 30SM FEW230 22/07 A2988 RMK CI1 CI TR SLP120 DENSITY ALT 1000FT
Decoded METAR for Victoria Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYJ on Monday, September 19, 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 144 hours and -8611 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 7 °C = 45 °F . This correspond to 38% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : few clouds at 23000 ft = 7010 m.
Remarks : CI1 CI TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=120 DENSITY ALT 1000FT
TAF for Victoria airport - CYYJ
CYYJ 191740Z 1918/2018 28005KT P6SM SKC BECMG 1919/1921 08008KT BECMG 2007/2009 30008KT RMK NXT FCST BY 200000Z
Decoded TAF for Victoria Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYYJ on Monday, September 19, 2022 at 17:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 3 hours and 49 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday, September 19, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Monday, September 19, 2022 à 19:00 heure UTC
1918/2018 28005KT P6SM SKC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
becoming from Monday, September 19, 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Tuesday, September 20, 2022 à 07:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1919/1921 08008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 80°
becoming from Tuesday, September 20, 2022 à 09:00 heure TU to Tuesday, September 20, 2022 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2007/2009 30008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 300°
Around to Victoria airport
nearest airports to Victoria
- for Esquimalt airport (CYPF) in 15 mi↑aéroport fermé
- for Victoria Harbour Seaplane Base airport (CYWH) in 15 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Friday Harbour airport (KFHR) in 20 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Orcas Is airport (KORS) in 24 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Nanaimo airport (CYCD) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Port Angeles CGAS airport (KNOW) in 35 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Boundary Bay airport (CZBB) in 35 mi↑
- for Fairchild airport (KCLM) in 37 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Vancouver airport (CYVR) in 39 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Whidbey Is NAS airport (KNUW) in 41 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Bellingham airport (KBLI) in 42 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for AJ Eisenberg airport (KOKH) in 44 mi↑
- for Vancouver Harbour Water airport (CYHC) in 47 mi↑
- for Skagit airport (KBVS) in 48 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Langley airport (CYNJ) in 48 mi↑
- for Coupeville OLF airport (KNRA) in 48 mi↑
- for Pitt Meadows airport (CYPK) in 51 mi↑
- for Abbotsford airport (CYXX) in 55 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Arlington Mun airport (KAWO) in 67 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Quillayute State airport (KUIL) in 72 mi↑METAR & TAF