Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Mont Joli airport (Canada) / ICAO CYYY/ IATA YYY
Mont Joli airport (Canada) is located close to Mont-Joli, Mont-Joli at 2 mile↑, Pointe-au-Père at 13 mile↑, Rimouski at 18 mile↑, Betsiamites at 30 mile↑, Matane at 35 mile↑, Chute-aux-Outardes at 36 mile↑, Amqui at 37 mile↑, Pointe-Lebel at 39 mile, Bas-Saint-Laurent at 40 mile↑, Forestville at 41 mile↑,
Elevation : 52 m = 171 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1829 m = 6001 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1199 m = 3934 ft
aerial view of Mont Joli
METAR for Mont Joli airport - CYYY
CYYY 072100Z 25024G30KT 30SM BKN032 M07/M13 A2990 RMK SC5 SLP130
Decoded METAR for Mont Joli Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYYY on Tuesday 7th of December 2021 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 40 hours and -1408 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -13 °C = 9 °F . This correspond to 62% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 44 km/h = 24 kt with gusts at 56 km/h = 30 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : broken at 3200 ft = 980 m.
Remarks : SC5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=130
TAF for Mont Joli airport - CYYY
CYYY 071940Z 0720/0808 26020G32KT P6SM BKN030 TEMPO 0720/0808 5SM -SHSN OVC020 BECMG 0803/0805 26015G25KT RMK NXT FCST BY 080200Z
Decoded TAF for Mont Joli Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYYY on Tuesday 7th of December 2021 at 19:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 17 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 7th of December 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
0720/0808 26020G32KT P6SM BKN030
Wind 20 kt = 37 km/h with gusts at 32 kt = 59 km/h, direction is 260°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Tuesday 7th of December 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0720/0808 5SM -SHSN OVC020
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
light shower snow
overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
becoming from Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 05:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 08:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0803/0805 26015G25KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 260°
nearest airports to Mont Joli
- for Rimouski airport (CYXK) at 16 mile↑
- for Baie Comeau airport (CYBC) at 36 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Matane airport (CYME) at 38 mile↑
- for Forestville airport (CYFE) at 42 mile↑
- for Edmundston airport (CYES) at 78 mile↑
- for Ste Anne Des Monts airport (CYSZ) at 84 mile↑
- for Riviere Du Loop airport (CYRI) at 86 mile↑
- for Northern Aroostook Regl airport (KFVE) at 92 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)