Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Whitecourt airport (Canada) / ICAO CYZU/ IATA YZU
Whitecourt airport (Canada) is located close to Whitecourt, Whitecourt at 4 mile↑, Lonira at 15 mile↑, Mayerthorpe at 30 mile↑, Peers at 34 mile↑, Rochfort Bridge at 34 mile↑, MacKay at 35 mile↑, Chip Lake at 39 mile↑, Sangudo at 40 mile↑, Swan Hills at 43 mile↑, Wildwood at 43 mile↑,
Elevation : 782 m = 2566 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1768 m = 5801 ft
aerial view of Whitecourt
METAR for Whitecourt airport - CYZU
CYZU 061300Z 29007KT 15SM BKN150 10/04 A2987 RMK AC5 SLP123 DENSITY ALT 2600FT
Decoded METAR for Whitecourt Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZU on Monday 6th of September 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 40 days and 971 hours and -57573 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
Remarks : AC5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=123 DENSITY ALT 2600FT
TAF for Whitecourt airport - CYZU
CYZU 051838Z 0519/0523 31012G22KT P6SM FEW080 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 061415Z
Decoded TAF for Whitecourt Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZU on Sunday 5th of September 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 41 days and 5 hours and 49 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 5th of September 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Monday 6th of September 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
0519/0523 31012G22KT P6SM FEW080
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h with gusts at 22 kt = 41 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m
nearest airports to Whitecourt
- for Edson airport (CYET) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 91 mile↑
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Athabasca airport (CYWM) at 112 mile↑
- for Edmonton City Centre airport (CYXD) at 115 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 122 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)