Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Whitecourt airport (Canada) / OACI CYZU/ IATA YZU
Whitecourt is located close to Whitecourt, Whitecourt at 4 mile↑, Lonira at 15 mile↑, Mayerthorpe at 30 mile↑, Peers at 34 mile↑, Rochfort Bridge at 34 mile↑, MacKay at 35 mile↑, Chip Lake at 39 mile↑, Sangudo at 40 mile↑, Swan Hills at 43 mile↑, Wildwood at 43 mile↑,
782 m = 2566 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1768 m = 5800 ft
aerial view of Whitecourt
METAR for Whitecourt airport - CYZU
CYZU 010300Z 27017G22KT 15SM BKN082 BKN150 13/M03 A2970 RMK AC6AC1 VIRGA SLP066 DENSITY ALT 3300FT
Decoded METAR for Whitecourt Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZU on Saturday 1st of May 2021 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 15 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 13 °C = 55 °F and dew point is -3 °C = 27 °F . This correspond to 33% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 31 km/h = 17 kt with gusts at 41 km/h = 22 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : broken at 8200 ft = 2500 m. broken at 15000 ft = 4570 m.
Remarks : AC6AC1 virga Sea Level Pressure SLP=066 DENSITY ALT 3300FT
TAF for Whitecourt airport - CYZU
CYZU 301838Z 3019/3023 28020G30KT P6SM BKN070 TEMPO 3019/3023 SCT070 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 011415Z
Decoded TAF for Whitecourt Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZU on Friday 30th of April 2021 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 12 days and 8 hours and 37 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 30th of April 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Saturday 1st of May 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
3019/3023 28020G30KT P6SM BKN070
Wind 20 kt = 37 km/h with gusts at 30 kt = 56 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 7000 ft = 2130 m
temporarily from Friday 30th of April 2021 à 19:00 heure TU to Saturday 1st of May 2021 à 23:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 3019/3023 SCT070
scattered clouds at 7000 ft = 2130 m
NOTAM for Whitecourt Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Whitecourt
- for Edson airport (CYET) at 48 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Edmonton Villeneuve airport (CZVL) at 85 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 89 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 91 mile↑
- for Edmonton airport (CYEG) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Athabasca airport (CYWM) at 112 mile↑
- for Edmonton City Centre airport (CYXD) at 115 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Jasper airport (CYJA) at 122 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)