Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Fort Norman airport (Canada) / ICAO CZFN/ IATA ZFN
Fort Norman airport (Canada) is located close to Tulita, Tulita at 3 mile↑, Norman Wells at 45 mile↑, Deline at 66 mile↑, Fort Franklin at 68 mile↑, Fort Good Hope at 128 mile↑, Wrigley at 131 mile↑, Colville Lake at 148 mile↑, Fort Simpson at 248 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 254 mile↑, Berens Landing at 257 mile↑, Wha Ti at 279 mile↑, Netla at 283 mile↑,
Elevation : 101 m = 331 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1199 m = 3934 ft
aerial view of Fort Norman
METAR for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
CZFN 162300Z 11005KT 060V170 20SM SCT035 18/02 A2982 RMK CU4 LAST STFD OBS NEXT 171500 SLP105 DENSITY ALT 900FT
Decoded METAR for Fort Norman Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFN on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 23:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 181 hours and -10061 minutes ago.
Visibility is 32 km = 20 sm.
Temperature is 18 °C = 64 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 34% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m.
Remarks : CU4 LAST STFD OBS NEXT 171500 Sea Level Pressure SLP=105 DENSITY ALT 900FT
TAF for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 71 km↑
nearest airports to Fort Norman
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 134 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 252 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 256 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 293 mile↑
- for Faro airport (CZFA) at 304 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 310 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 311 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 319 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 321 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Liard airport (CYJF) at 330 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 345 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 347 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 351 mile↑
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 351 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 370 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 380 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)