Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Norman airport (Canada) / OACI CZFN/ IATA ZFN
Fort Norman is located close to Tulita, Tulita at 3 mile, Norman Wells at 45 mile, Deline at 66 mile, Fort Franklin at 68 mile, Fort Good Hope at 128 mile, Wrigley at 131 mile, Colville Lake at 148 mile, Fort Simpson at 248 mile, Naylors Landing at 254 mile, Berens Landing at 257 mile,
METAR for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
CZFN 191800Z 02003KT 15SM BKN130 21/13 A2962 RMK AC7 SLP033 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
Decoded METAR for Fort Norman Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFN on Friday 19th of June 2020 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 300 days and 20 hours and 27 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 21 °C = 70 °F and dew point is 13 °C = 55 °F . This correspond to 60% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 mb = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : broken at 13000 ft = 3960 m.
Remarks : AC7 Sea Level Pressure SLP=033 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
TAF for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 71 km↑
NOTAM for Fort Norman Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Fort Norman
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 44 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 66 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 127 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 134 mile↑
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 252 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 256 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 293 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)