Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Norman airport (Canada) / OACI CZFN/ IATA ZFN
Fort Norman airport is located close to Tulita, Tulita at 4.2 km, Norman Wells at 72 km, Deline at 107 km, Fort Franklin at 109 km, Fort Good Hope at 206 km, Wrigley at 210 km, Colville Lake at 237 km, Fort Simpson at 399 km, Naylors Landing at 408 km, Berens Landing at 413 km,
Altitude for Fort Norman airport
101 m = 331 ft
Runways for Fort Norman airport
- Runway 06/24 : 1199 m = 3935 ft
Around Fort Norman airport
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) METAR & TAF at 71 km↑
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) METAR & TAF at 106 km↑
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) METAR & TAF at 205 km↑
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 216 km↑
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) METAR & TAF at 236 km↑
Current weather for for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Tulita at 4.2 km, Norman Wells at 72 km, Deline at 107 km, Fort Franklin at 109 km, Fort Good Hope at 206 km, Wrigley at 210 km, Colville Lake at 237 km, Fort Simpson at 399 km, Naylors Landing at 408 km, Berens Landing at 413 km,
METAR for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
CZFN 191800Z 02003KT 15SM BKN130 21/13 A2962 RMK AC7 SLP033 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
Decoded METAR for Fort Norman Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFN on Friday 19th of June 2020 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 100 days and 2 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24.1 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 21°C = 70 °F and dew point is 13°C = 55 °F . This correspond to 60% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 hPa = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 20°.
Clouds : Broken at 13000 ft = 3960 m.
Remarks AC7 SLP033 DENSITY ALT 1500FT
TAF for Fort Norman airport - CZFN
NOTAM for Fort Norman Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Cartes VAC France : Service de l'Information Aéronautique de la DGAC (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial map : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)