Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Muskrat Dam airport (Canada) / ICAO CZMD/ IATA MSA
Muskrat Dam airport (Canada) is located close to Muskrat Dam, Sachigo Lake at 34 mile↑, Bearskin Lake at 46 mile↑, Sandy Lake at 70 mile↑, Big Trout Lake at 90 mile↑, Matawak at 103 mile↑, Deer Lake at 112 mile↑, Cat Lake at 119 mile↑, Kapaneewekamik Place at 129 mile↑, St. Theresa Point at 129 mile↑, Poplar Hill at 142 mile↑,
Elevation : 278 m = 912 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Muskrat Dam
METAR for Muskrat Dam airport - CZMD
CZMD 090100Z AUTO 30010G16KT 9SM -SN SCT020 OVC081 M19/M21 A2953 RMK SLP035
Decoded METAR for Muskrat Dam Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZMD on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 01:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 486 hours and -28765 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -19 °C = -2 °F and dew point is -21 °C = -6 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 8100 ft = 2470 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=035
TAF for Muskrat Dam airport - CZMD
CZMD 082131Z 0821/0823 20005KT 6SM -SN SCT015 OVC030 TEMPO 0821/0823 1SM -SN OVC015 BECMG 0821/0823 30010G20KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 091100Z
Decoded TAF for Muskrat Dam Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZMD on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 21:31 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 20 days and 10 hours and 4 minutes ago. A 2 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday, January 8, 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Saturday, January 8, 2022 à 21:00 heure UTC
0821/0823 20005KT 6SM -SN SCT015 OVC030
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m overcast at 3000 ft = 910 m
temporarily from Saturday, January 8, 2022 à 21:00 heure TU to Saturday, January 8, 2022 à 23:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0821/0823 1SM -SN OVC015
Visibility is 2 km = 1 sm.
overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m
becoming from Saturday, January 8, 2022 à 23:00 heure TU to Saturday, January 8, 2022 à 23:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0821/0823 30010G20KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h with gusts at 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 300°
nearest airports to Muskrat Dam
- for Sachigo Lake airport (CZPB) at 36 mile↑
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) at 39 mile↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Sucker Lake airport (CYRS) at 89 mile↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 110 mile↑
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 118 mile↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)