Airport information, from map to hotels to aeronautical information. And the aeronautical weather for the pilots with current weather and short-term forecasts with METAR (METeorological Aerodrome Report, observation message of meteorological conditions for aviation) and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term forecast message of meteorological conditions for aviation ). And other resources such as VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare flights.
Muskrat Dam airport near Muskrat Dam Canada / ICAO CZMD IATA MSA
Muskrat Dam airport is located near Muskrat Dam, Sachigo Lake in 34 mi↑, Bearskin Lake in 46 mi↑, Sandy Lake in 70 mi↑, Big Trout Lake in 90 mi↑, Matawak in 103 mi↑, Deer Lake in 112 mi↑, Cat Lake in 119 mi↑, Kapaneewekamik Place in 129 mi↑, St. Theresa Point in 129 mi↑, Poplar Hill in 142 mi↑, Pikangikum in 146 mi↑, Pickle Lake in 151 mi↑,
Hotels near Muskrat Dam airport in Muskrat Dam (Canada)
aerial view of Muskrat Dam airport
Rank of airports in Canada
Elevation : 278 m = 912 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
Aviation weather for Muskrat Dam airport CZMD/MSA
METAR for Muskrat Dam airport CZMD/MSA
CZMD 191900Z AUTO 27010G16KT 250V310 7SM -SN CLR M19/M23 A2988 RMK SLP152
Decoded METAR for Muskrat Dam airport CZMD/MSA
METAR issued by CZMD on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 19:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 75 days and 1821 hours and -107941 minutes ago.
Visibility is 11 km = 7 sm.
Temperature is -19 °C = -2 °F and dew point is -23 °C = -9 °F . This correspond to 71% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 270°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=152
TAF for Muskrat Dam airport CZMD/MSA
CZMD 191740Z 1918/1923 30008KT P6SM FEW015 TEMPO 1918/1919 3SM -SN BKN015 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 201100Z
Decoded TAF for Muskrat Dam airport CZMD/MSA
TAF issued by CZMD on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 17:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 75 days and 23 hours and 19 minutes ago. A 5 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday, November 19, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday, November 19, 2022 à 23:00 heure UTC
1918/1923 30008KT P6SM FEW015
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 300°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m
temporarily from Saturday, November 19, 2022 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday, November 19, 2022 à 19:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1918/1919 3SM -SN BKN015
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
Around Muskrat Dam airport in Muskrat Dam (Canada)
nearest airports to Muskrat Dam airport in Muskrat Dam (Canada)
- for Sachigo Lake airport (CZPB) in 36 mi↑
- for Round Lake (Weagamow Lake) airport (CZRJ) in 39 mi↑
- for Sandy Lake airport (CZSJ) in 70 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Big Trout Lake airport (CYTL) in 81 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Red Sucker Lake airport (CYRS) in 89 mi↑
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) in 110 mi↑
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) in 118 mi↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) in 122 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Kasabonika airport (CYAQ) in 128 mi↑
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) in 130 mi↑
- for Gods River airport (CZGI) in 135 mi↑
- for Gods Lake Narows airport (CYGO) in 135 mi↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) in 145 mi↑
- for Pickle Lake airport (CYPL) in 152 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Shamattawa airport (CZTM) in 168 mi↑
- for Oxford House airport (CYOH) in 176 mi↑
- for Lansdowne House airport (CYLH) in 182 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Little Grand Rapids airport (CZGR) in 182 mi↑
- for Webquie airport (CYWP) in 185 mi↑
- for Red Lake airport (CYRL) in 185 mi↑METAR & TAF