Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sandy Lake airport (Canada) / ICAO CZSJ/ IATA ZSJ
Sandy Lake airport (Canada) is located close to Sandy Lake, Sandy Lake at 1 mile↑, Deer Lake at 44 mile↑, Sachigo Lake at 74 mile↑, Poplar Hill at 79 mile↑, St. Theresa Point at 82 mile↑, Kapaneewekamik Place at 87 mile↑, Pikangikum at 90 mile↑, Matawak at 105 mile↑, Cat Lake at 113 mile↑, McKenzie Island at 138 mile↑,
Elevation : 290 m = 951 ft
- runway 11/29 : 1067 m = 3501 ft
aerial view of Sandy Lake
METAR for Sandy Lake airport - CZSJ
CZSJ 021300Z AUTO 35004KT 9SM BKN020 10/10 A3006 RMK SLP191
Decoded METAR for Sandy Lake Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZSJ on Saturday 2nd of October 2021 at 13:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 419 hours and -24459 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 350°.
Clouds : broken at 2000 ft = 610 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=191
TAF for Sandy Lake airport - CZSJ
CZSJ 271538Z 2716/2722 13008KT P6SM BKN040 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 280945Z
Decoded TAF for Sandy Lake Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZSJ on Friday 27th of August 2021 at 15:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 53 days and 8 hours and 43 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 27th of August 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Saturday 28th of August 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
2716/2722 13008KT P6SM BKN040
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 130°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m
nearest airports to Sandy Lake
- for Deer Lake ONT airport (CYVZ) at 41 mile↑
- for Muskrat Dam airport (CZMD) at 70 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sachigo Lake airport (CZPB) at 74 mile↑
- for Red Sucker Lake airport (CYRS) at 77 mile↑
- for Island Lake airport (CYIV) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for St Theresa Point airport (CYST) at 82 mile↑
- for Pikangikum airport (CYPM) at 90 mile↑
- for Cat Lake airport (CYAC) at 112 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)