Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Stewart airport (Canada) / OACI CZST/ IATA ZST
Stewart is located close to Stewart, Stewart at 0 mile↑, Premier at 8 mile↑, Gitwinksihlkw at 59 mile↑, Ketchikan Gateway Borough at 63 mile↑, Mill Bay at 66 mile↑, Loring at 68 mile↑, Ketchikan at 77 mile↑, Port Higgins at 79 mile↑, Annette Island Reserve at 81 mile↑, Metlakatla at 83 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1189 m = 3900 ft
aerial view of Stewart
METAR for Stewart airport - CZST
CZST 210100Z 21008KT 15SM SCT140 BKN160 20/09 A3005 RMK AC4AC2 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT211300Z SLP178 DENSITY ALT 500FT
Decoded METAR for Stewart Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZST on Monday 21st of June 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 9 °C = 48 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 14000 ft = 4270 m. broken at 16000 ft = 4880 m.
Remarks : AC4AC2 LAST STFD OBS/NEXT211300Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=178 DENSITY ALT 500FT
TAF for Stewart airport - CZST
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ketchikan airport (PAKT) at 126 km↑
NOTAM for Stewart Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Stewart
- for Ketchikan airport (PAKT) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport (PAMM) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Annette Island airport (PANT) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrangell airport (PAWG) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince Rupert/Seal Cove Seaplane Base airport (CZSW) at 111 mile↑
- for Prince Rupert airport (CYPR) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Terrace airport (CYXT) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hydaburg Seaplane Base airport (PAHY) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)