Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bejaia Soummam airport (Algeria) / OACI DAAE/ IATA BJA
Bejaia Soummam is located close to Béjaïa, Azib Aboudaou at 1 miles, Bejaia at 3 miles, Wilaya de Bejaïa at 9 miles, Ihaïonnene at 9 miles, Amizour at 11 miles, Aokas at 11 miles, Barbacha at 12 miles, El Kseur at 12 miles, Feraoun at 16 miles, el hed at 17 miles,
METAR for Bejaia Soummam airport - DAAE
DAAE 041100Z 13006KT 6000 FEW020 SCT233 17/12 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Bejaia Soummam Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAAE on Thursday 4th of March 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 17 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 12 °C = 54 °F . This correspond to 72% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 130°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. scattered clouds at 23300 ft = 7100 m.
TAF for Bejaia Soummam airport - DAAE
DAAE 041100Z 0412/0512 33009KT 8000 FEW020 PROB40 TEMPO 0412/0420 FEW023TCU PROB30 TEMPO 0413/0424 5000 -TSRA FEW023CB
Decoded TAF for Bejaia Soummam Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAAE on Thursday 4th of March 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 17 hours and 53 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 4th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 5th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 9 kt = 17 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Thursday 4th of March 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 4th of March 2021 à 20:00 heure UTC
few clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Thursday 4th of March 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Friday 5th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
light thunderstorm rain
few clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m.
NOTAM for Bejaia Soummam Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Firefighting and rescue (from Wednesday 7th of September 2005 at 14:00)
B0343/05 NOTAMR B0308/05nQ) DAAA/QFFCH/IV/BO/A/000/999/nA) DAAE B) 0509071400 C) 0510071400ESTnE) FIRE FIGHTING AND RESCUE CHANGED TO CAT 06.)nDUPE DUPEnCREATED: 07 Sep 2005 16:18:00 nSOURCE: DAAAYNYX
airports around Bejaia Soummam
- for Setif Ain Arnat airport (DAAS) at 40 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Jijell Taher airport (DAAV) at 45 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Telergma airport (DAAM) at 83 miles↑
- for Constantine Ain El Bey airport (DABC) at 91 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 96 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Alger Houuari Boumediene airport (DAAG) at 103 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Saada airport (DAAD) at 107 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 138 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)