Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Bayadh airport (Algeria) / OACI DAOY/ IATA EBH
El Bayadh is located close to El Bayadh, El Bayadh at 5 mile↑, Brezina at 44 mile↑, Aflou at 64 mile↑, El Abiodh Sidi Cheikh at 65 mile↑, El Haouita at 78 mile↑, Wilaya de Saïda at 78 mile↑, Mecheria at 80 mile↑, Djebilet Rosfa at 80 mile↑, Medrissa at 82 mile↑, Ain Deheb at 82 mile↑,
Elevation : 1369 m = 4491 ft
- runway 04/22 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of El Bayadh
METAR for El Bayadh airport - DAOY
DAOY 181600Z 16016KT 3000 BLSA FEW026CB BKN030 33/M01 Q1017
Decoded METAR for El Bayadh Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAOY on Friday 18th of June 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 6 hours and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
Temperature is 33 °C = 91 °F and dew point is -1 °C = 30 °F . This correspond to 11% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 30 km/h = 16 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
TAF for El Bayadh airport - DAOY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 125 km↑
NOTAM for El Bayadh Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to El Bayadh
- for Mecheria airport (DAAY) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 139 mile↑
- for Oran Tafaroui airport (DAOL) at 156 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ain Oussera airport (DAAQ) at 161 mile↑
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 164 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)