Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Laghouat airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUL/ IATA LOO
Laghouat is located close to Laghouat, Laghouat at 4 mile, Wilaya de Laghouat at 20 mile, El Haouita at 29 mile, Messaad at 43 mile, Ain el Bell at 43 mile, Ksar Ahmera at 44 mile, El Idrissia at 52 mile, Aflou at 53 mile, Wilaya de Djelfa at 58 mile, Charef at 60 mile,
METAR for Laghouat airport - DAUL
DAUL 091800Z 09012KT 8000 NSC 19/03 Q1020
Decoded METAR for Laghouat Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUL on Friday 9th of April 2021 at 18:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 13 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 35% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 90°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Laghouat airport - DAUL
DAUL 091400Z 0915/0924 10014KT 8000 NSC PROB30 TEMPO 0915/0918 08024KT 3000 DRDU
Decoded TAF for Laghouat Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUL on Friday 9th of April 2021 at 14:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 17 hours and 37 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 9th of April 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Saturday 10th of April 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
0915/0924 10014KT 8000 NSC
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 100°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Friday 9th of April 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Friday 9th of April 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0915/0918 08024KT 3000 DRDU
Wind 24 kt = 44 km/h, direction is 80°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
DR cloud of dust
NOTAM for Laghouat Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Laghouat
- for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport (DAFH) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Djelfa Tletsi airport (DAFI) at 67 mile↑
- for El Bayadh airport (DAOY) at 106 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ain Oussera airport (DAAQ) at 122 mile↑
- for Bou Saada airport (DAAD) at 130 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 175 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)