Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Enugu airport (Nigeria) / OACI DNEN/ IATA ENU
Enugu is located close to Enegu, Emene at 2 miles, Enugu at 5 miles, Amagunze at 12 miles, Udi at 14 miles, Eha Amufu at 19 miles, Opi at 23 miles, Aku at 23 miles, Ikem at 24 miles, Awgu at 28 miles, Obolo-Eke (1) at 29 miles,
METAR for Enugu airport - DNEN
DNEN 151900Z 26004KT 8000 FEW013 31/24 Q1007 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Enugu Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNEN on Monday 15th of February 2021 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 10 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 260°.
Clouds : few clouds at 1300 ft = 400 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Enugu airport - DNEN
DNEN 151700Z 1518/1624 24003KT 8000 FEW010 PROB30 TEMPO 1605/1607 5000 HZ BECMG 1607/1609 30011KT BKN013
Decoded TAF for Enugu Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNEN on Monday 15th of February 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 19 days and 12 hours and 49 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 15th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
few clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 05:00 heure TU to Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 5 km = 3 sm.
becoming from Tuesday 16th of February 2021 à 09:00 heure TU to Wednesday 17th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 11 kt = 20 km/h, direction is 300°
broken at 1300 ft = 400 m.
NOTAM for Enugu Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Enugu
- for Asaba International airport (DNAS) at 64 miles↑
- for Owerri airport (DNIM) at 76 miles↑
- for Port Harcourt airport (DNPO) at 109 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Makurdi airport (DNMK) at 111 miles↑
- for Akwa Ibom International airport (DNAI) at 117 miles↑
- for Calabar airport (DNCA) at 117 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bebi airport (DNBB) at 121 miles↑
- for Mamfe airport (FKKF) at 131 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)