Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Ibadan airport (Nigeria) / OACI DNIB/ IATA IBA
Ibadan is located close to Ibadan, Jagun Elesin at 1 miles, Ibadan at 6 miles, Lalupon at 9 miles, Ikire at 14 miles, Apomu at 14 miles, Modakeke at 20 miles, Olupona at 22 miles, Ajibo at 22 miles, Iwo at 23 miles, Fiditi at 25 miles,
METAR for Ibadan airport - DNIB
DNIB 211100Z 06005KT 6000 NSC 29/08 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Ibadan Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNIB on Thursday 21st of January 2021 at 11:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 36 days and 14 hours and 43 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 29°C = 84 °F and dew point is 8°C = 46 °F . This correspond to 27% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 hPa = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 60°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Ibadan airport - DNIB
DNIB 221100Z 2212/2318 06010KT 1200 HZ NSC
Decoded TAF for Ibadan Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNIB on Friday 22nd of January 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 35 days and 14 hours and 43 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 22nd of January 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 23rd of January 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is 1.2 km = 1 sm.
NOTAM for Ibadan Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Firefighting and rescue (from Sunday 10th of January 2021 at 12:30 to Wednesday 10th of March 2021 at 12:30)
B0004/21 NOTAMR B0096/20nQ) DNKK/QFFCG/IV/NBO/A/000/999/0721N00358E005nA) DNIB B) 2101101230 C) 2103101230 ESTnE) FIRE FIGHTING AND RESCUE FACILITIES DOWNGRADED TO CAT 5nCREATED: 10 Jan 2021 12:05:00 nSOURCE: DNMMYOYX
airports around Ibadan
- for Oshogbo airport (DNOS) at 45 miles↑
- for Lagos Murtala Muhammed airport (DNMM) at 71 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ilorin airport (DNIL) at 82 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Akure airport (DNAK) at 91 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Save airport (DBBS) at 113 miles↑
- for Cotonou airport (DBBB) at 130 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Benin City airport (DNBE) at 133 miles↑
- for Cana Bouhicon airport (DBBC) at 133 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)