Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kaduna airport (Nigeria) / OACI DNKA/ IATA KAD
Kaduna is located close to Kaduna, Ifira at 2 miles, Kaduna at 14 miles, Kujama at 27 miles, Igabi at 32 miles, Wusasa at 36 miles, Kajuru at 36 miles, Hanwa at 39 miles, Zaria at 40 miles, Sofo-Birnin-Gwari at 43 miles, Hunkuyi at 45 miles,
METAR for Kaduna airport - DNKA
DNKA 120800Z 05010KT CAVOK 25/05 Q1016
Decoded METAR for Kaduna Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNKA on Friday 12th of February 2021 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 16 days and 5 hours and 10 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 25°C = 77 °F and dew point is 5°C = 41 °F . This correspond to 28% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 hPa = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 50°.
TAF for Kaduna airport - DNKA
DNKA 260500Z 2606/2712 05003KT 1000 HZ NSC BECMG 2610/2612 12012KT 3000 HZ
Decoded TAF for Kaduna Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNKA on Friday 26th of February 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 8 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 26th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Friday 26th of February 2021 à 10:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 50°
Visibility is 1 km = 1 sm.
becoming from Friday 26th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 120°
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
NOTAM for Kaduna Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Kaduna
- for Zaria airport (DNZA) at 39 miles↑
- for Minna airport (DNMN) at 93 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Gusau airport (DNGU) at 110 miles↑
- for Abuja Intl airport (DNAA) at 117 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kano Mallam Aminu Intl airport (DNKN) at 124 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Jos airport (DNJO) at 128 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bida airport (DNBI) at 142 miles↑
- for Dutse International airport (DNDS) at 155 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)