Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Port Harcourt airport (Nigeria) / ICAO DNPO/ IATA PHC
Port Harcourt airport (Nigeria) is located close to Port Harcourt, Imogwu-Agwa at 2 mile↑, Elele at 11 mile↑, Orogbum at 16 mile↑, Port Harcourt at 17 mile↑, Buguma at 20 mile↑, Ahoada at 21 mile↑, Okrika at 21 mile↑, Elelem at 22 mile↑, Degema Hulk at 22 mile↑, Obonoma at 24 mile↑,
Elevation : 27 m = 89 ft
- runway 03/21 : 3001 m = 9846 ft
aerial view of Port Harcourt
METAR for Port Harcourt airport - DNPO
DNPO 132100Z 00000KT 7000 TS BKN007 FEW018CB 24/23 Q1013 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Port Harcourt Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNPO on Thursday 13th of January 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 257 hours and -14357 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 700 ft = 210 m. few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Port Harcourt airport - DNPO
DNPO 061100Z 0612/0718 21008KT 9999 BKN010 FEW018CB PROB30 TEMPO 0615/0617 5000 -TSRA BKN008 FEW018CB BECMG 0618/0620 SCT008 TEMPO 0703/0707 5000 BR
Decoded TAF for Port Harcourt Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNPO on Saturday 6th of November 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 79 days and 3 hours and 43 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 6th of November 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 6th of November 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
0612/0718 21008KT 9999 BKN010 FEW018CB
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 210°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
broken at 1000 ft = 300 m few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Saturday 6th of November 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Saturday 6th of November 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0615/0617 5000 -TSRA BKN008 FEW018CB
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
light thunderstorm rain
broken at 800 ft = 240 m few clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m
becoming from Saturday 6th of November 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Sunday 7th of November 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0618/0620 SCT008
scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m
temporarily from Sunday 7th of November 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Sunday 7th of November 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0703/0707 5000 BR
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
nearest airports to Port Harcourt
- for Owerri airport (DNIM) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Finima Bonny airport (DNFB) at 45 mile↑
- for Akwa Ibom International airport (DNAI) at 79 mile↑
- for Asaba International airport (DNAS) at 84 mile↑
- for Calabar airport (DNCA) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Enugu airport (DNEN) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Forcados Terminal airport (DNFD) at 113 mile↑
- for Benin City airport (DNBE) at 129 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)